Sunday, December 11, 2011

DADS SUNDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY ONE

Spend this day in thinking about blessings they are more than you realize. DAD

Good Morning

I hope that you are feeling good this Sunday Morning, and I am glad that I have begun this journal as a regular thing. I want to say Good morning to every one in this troubled world. And relax for God is still up in Heaving looking down upon all, Blessed are those who his True way and walk in it. I want to thank my parents for this that they did for me, when I was to young to choose for myself.

Yes I am in a happy mood this morning. And I have reason to be, Our friends taking a vacation in the mountains will be in our Sunday  morning meeting, and then taking us out to a lunch

After that A quite resting at home with Prince, taking naps.

I hope to see you Monday morning , I hope with a smile. 

Please remember “ Live for others this week end “

BYE      BYE      DAD

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope your Sunday is a wonderful one and you enjoy that lunch with friends.

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Your friends will be pleased to see you looking so good. It is going to be a good day. I'll pass on the coffee this morning, as I'm meeting a friend for coffee and I know we will talk on and on and get refills. Thanks for the nice words this morning. Aloha from HI...Sara's aunt