Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY SEVEN

Begin the day with a Happy mood, and you will enjoy the day much better the most beautiful things around, remember that we only go this way once. DAD
Good morning.
I am going to do what it says because I do want to have a good day and week, there is lots to do and I have scarce begun,
I hope that all of you are feeling good an able to face a new day  and get a fresh new sheet from our Heavenly Father, not one spot on it, do be careful with it.
Would you share a cup of  Starbucks x bold with me ? I think that it might clear your mind, and you could at least see your way to work.
We will be going to the Oxygen treatment this morning, I am suppose to get these until Thursday week and hopefully a new pair of shoes and a chance to produce Tomatoes, Roses and Smiles. I am so anxious to get my hands dirty.
Now Sherry you be listing for my call, and tell all the crew to be smiling when they come to the parking lot to bring me in getting me ready for the Oxygen Treatment. I enjoy that and am anxious to get in there this morning. DAD

This is going to be all until we return from our visit t0 the smiling and friendly folks, it will be in the early afternoon our love and best wishes to you where ever you live. “ The sun never sets over Dads Tomato Garden Journal “

See you soon

BYE      BYE      DAD

 

4 comments:

Sara said...

Rainy morning here today. We stayed outside playing extra late last night, because I have a feeling that might be our last warm, clear day until March! Hope not, but we took advantage of it.

We have been encountering a mama and baby deer on our walks thru the woods. I did some research, and it turns out the deer have white tails, so that their children can see them and follow when they encounter possible predators.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a dark rainy morning here but I am in a good mood. The outdoor weather will keep me indoors and I will listen to some music and bake some holiday cookies. When they are ready, I'll sit down with a cup of x-bold and a fresh butter cookie or two.. the kind my mother made.

The HBOT are winding down and I know you won't miss the treatment itself but you will miss those friendly folks...and they will miss you. Next week, you and Mary will have more time to work on that special project you keep teasing us about and we are anxiously waiting to hear about.

Have an enjoyable day..keep the mood happy and the smiles coming.

..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

I know without asking that your HBOT means even more SMILES ;) and I hope you are able to enjoy a nice nap with the sweet, soft, sunny Prince this afternoon. Also hope you find just the right pair of shoes to suit you, and that they are nice and comfortable. Few things in life bring more joy than a comfortable pair of shoes, don't you agree?

Wishing you safe journeys and sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams<3

betty said...

Late again! I know your day was filled with smiles and good folks helping you get healed. I can tell that you are feeling good - you are dreaming tomatoes and roses.
The front page of our newspaper was filled with stories by folks who remember Pearl Harbor. Tomorrow is the 70 Anniversary of the bombing on December 7, 1941.
Never again!
Have a good rest. See you in the morning. Aloha from HI...Sara's aunt