Monday, February 13, 2012

Dads Mondays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Fifty Five

Good morning.
“ Oh Lord I have served you in my youth , please do not forsake me when I am old and gray headed.”
David said these words.
Monday has arrived again , I don’t know if I am ready for it or not, seems like that they come more often than they used to.I am confident that we are going to make it. We are going to “ Begin The Day With God “ and then we can have his presence with us through the day.
Bad news the coffee maker if not working at the moment but you know that will be first on my list to get fixed, I will let you to know when to come in. Dad.
I hope that you are still enjoying the New Side Panel. I enjoyed watching the eagles yesterday, one was on the nest most all day, I have not seen any egg yet.
Coffee cup animation
I finally have that old coffee maker on duty, I really do need a new one. Would some of you recommend a real good one to buy.
You may sit down now, we are going to drink some of that Sumatra Starbucks x bold, none better at any price
The weather here at Dads Garden is still cold at the moment it is 25 degrees outside, much to cold for old Dad. That means a few naps with my buddy Prince.
I love that quote of David up at the top of the page, of course you would know that I would myself 98 plus years, even at that age God don’t forgets us, man may   and does but I would much Rather have have God remembering me than man.
I need to go see Sherry up at the Hyperbaric center, Mary and I have  not seem them in about three weeks, I need a “ Winning Smile” and a hug, tell all the crew that we do not forget them, and that we love them. Dad.
Now I am going to offer you a bargain price on advertising.I can give you a space 4x6 inches for $50.00 a month, and remember that would run day and night in over 100 countries around this world, and you would get good coverage in your local city.
Picture can be used at no extra cost, and  I do not require any long contracts.  You can be on or off in seconds. An email to me can start this for you today, even in todays blog
white6416r@aol.com

 " Happinss is the by product of helping others "

" I cannot do everything, but I can do something,and because that I cant do everything, I will not refuse to do something I can do "


 I have already said enough for today, if I am spared I will see you in the morning with a Winning Smile.
Dont forget to " Live for others today.

BYE      BYE      DAD



      

2 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Glad you were able to get the pot up and running. It is still chilly in Florida and a hot cup of Starbuck's is just what I needed. I can't recommend a pot because I am using a 20 year old 4 cup Krups and I am sure they don't make one like it anymore...it makes great "hot" coffee...most of the drip pots do not make really "hot" coffee. At the condo we are using a 5 cup Sylvania and it is pretty good.

Once it warms up a bit today, we will drive to Hunsader Farms to pick strawberries and maybe broccoli. I hope it will be warm enough to enjoy one of their "famous" strawberry shakes. On the way back we will stop at a Citrus Grove and get some fresh picked oranges. My company will be in for a few delicious healthy treats.

Prince will be happy to keep you warm today and especially happy to take a nap or two with you. Enjoy his cuddles and you will be the one with a Winning Smile!

...Sara's Mom

I wonder if this strange winter has our Norfolk eagles a bit confused. Still no eggs! The Richmond VA Eagle's Nest has eggs in it.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Oh, Dad, that's not like you, not being enthusiastic about a Monday ;) It's a new week and we have our new opportunities to do good things. I'm glad you got your coffee pot working -- that does help, doesn't it? I don't know if there's a "best" kind, but I subscribed to Gevalia where you get a "free" coffee pot when you sign up for the coffee delivery service,and you can cancel at any time, which I had to do as I can't afford gourmet coffee any more, but their coffee selections are VERY good, and the coffee pots I've gotten from them are likewise. I got a backup pot from them just to have on hand. I guess it's http://www.gevalia.com if you are interested. I recommend highly.

Wishing you all a wonderful week and hoping you have plenty of good nap times with sweet Prince! Sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3