Monday, February 20, 2012

Dads Mondays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Sixty One

Good morning.

Are you Happy this morning ? I am feeling super this morning, and I feel able to face the world, flesh and devil, that is if I can have God on my side.

Here are how many places that our blog is read. 115 countries and 3515 cities of this world. I think that I can safely say that “ The Sun never sets on Dads Tomato Garden blog “

Coffee cup animation

If you had been on Cam. # 1 this morning you could have had a cup of this Sumatra x bold coffee with me, I try to be there every morning, and its fun, were getting a little closer for what I have wished for. Dad

Our friends from Canada did arrive for our meeting on Sunday. They already had plans for lunch at another home, they did come back and spent the after noon with Mary , Prince and I. Prince fell in love with them. In a few weeks they will be making Maple Syrup at their home. They do this every year, all of it, from tapping the maples, boiling it until it becomes the best maple syrup you ever poured over your hot cakes, I know because I have a jug of it in our kitchen and Mary and I love it.

I don’t think that Mary and I any plans for today, maybe a trip to the trading post, we are running low on food and that makes me worry , I love to eat

“ Don’t judge those who try and fail. Judge only those who fail to try “

“ It’s a funny thing about life, if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it “

These two thoughts above from “ A Fathers Book of Wisdom “

I must go, I have said more than enough, but I must say this, be sure and look over our Side Panels, and also our book is getting a little closer.

We must never for get to do this, it is important--

“ Live for others every day “

I plan to slip in again  in the morning if I am spared until then.

BYE      BYE      DAD

 

5 comments:

Sara said...

I'm feeling happy this morning. The sun is shining, my dogs are playing, and I have to day off!

Trying to meet up with one of my former students today for lunch. We have a hard time coordinating schedules, because he's so busy with classes, student senate, hockey practice, etc. It is nice to see him really immersing himself in all that college has to offer.

I got fresh maple syrup from the farm where we do agility. Hopefully they make some again this year!

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Glad to hear your friends made it down! Interesting process making maple syrup! Have a wonderful day & thanks for the coffee!

joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

You cheerfulness is contagious! I have to say I am in a really good mood now.

Your Canadian friends were a long way from home. I am sure the enjoyed the warmer climate and the warmth of your hospitality. Maple Syrup, freshly made, is unbelievably delicious. I hope Sara can get me a jar from Sugarbush Farms. It takes a lot of sap from many trees to make a single gallon after hours of boiling. It is expensive but worth every penny.

What fun for Prince to have a visitor who fussed over him.

I am taking my company to Sarasota today. I know they will enjoy the drive along Longboat Let's Gulf Rd. It is a beautiful day but a bit breezy by the water.

Keep smiling. ...Sara's Mom

joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

You cheerfulness is contagious! I have to say I am in a really good mood now.

Your Canadian friends were a long way from home. I am sure the enjoyed the warmer climate and the warmth of your hospitality. Maple Syrup, freshly made, is unbelievably delicious. I hope Sara can get me a jar from Sugarbush Farms. It takes a lot of sap from many trees to make a single gallon after hours of boiling. It is expensive but worth every penny.

What fun for Prince to have a visitor who fussed over him.

I am taking my company to Sarasota today. I know they will enjoy the drive along Longboat Let's Gulf Rd. It is a beautiful day but a bit breezy by the water.

Keep smiling. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Well, if I wasn't SMILING already, I would be after reading your post today, Dad ;) Enjoyed your Thoughts of the Day very much, as ever...and also reading about your visit with your friends from Canada. Their maple candy is something never to be missed, too ;) and I'm very glad they are wanting "nothing but the best" in their friendships, too! They've certainly chosen well ;) Very glad Prince has made some new friends ;)
The finest people, as we know, LOVE CATS.

Wishing you, Ms. Mary, and the sweet sunny Prince a good afternoon/evening and sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3