Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dads Wednesdays Entry TWO Thousand SIX HUNDRED SIXTY Three

Good Morning.

“ The Love of God within my Heart, will help me think the thought that I aught, Help me Oh God  from above, to always have the Love that I should “  Dad.

I have the Sumatra Starbuck coffee ready a little early this morning so sit, meditate, relax, forget your troubles, and Smile real big for me, lets enjoy this coffee today, it’s the best you know. Dad

 

Coffee cup animation

How are all of my friends from all corners of this world this m0rning, I know that’s it way to early to ask but you are listing to that feeble minded man who don’t know any better than to get up at 1:18  and get to work, he likes to do that so maybe we should just let him have his way, he is real old born September 2 1913, we wont have to put up with him much longer, be kind to him if you can.

Our mid week bible study is tonight her at our house, our study Second Peter, chapter three. We expect to have some out of town visitors, I appreciate these chapters so much, we receive some extra help to help us along the road of life, and I know that I need that Oh so much, I want to listen with the intentions of doing what I hear. DAD.

A man was telling his friend how bad his wife was cooking, he said that it is so bad that the flies in the neighbor are getting together and fixing a hole in the screen on the front door so they can’t get in. Pretty bad.

“ How to Make A Speech, Be Sincere ,Be Brief, Be Seated.”

“ The true measure of success is not what you have but what you can do without “

“ Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there “

“ Each man has a choice in life: He may approach it as a creator or critic, a lover or a hater, a giver or a taker. “

The four thoughts above are from “ A Fathers Book of Wisdom.

I do want to remind you again this morning about our improved Side panel, its all there for you to enjoy. I have been watching the eagles, I have not saw an egg yet, wonder what they are waiting on.

I also visited Oreo and Chewy, you know they belong to Sara a long time friend of mine, be sure and visit them today.

More good news our book is coming along fine and we will soon be offering it to you, you may order one in advance any time, Dad,

I would like to offer you something that I have for sale, its not tomatoes or roses, its to early for them, but I do have a full page 7 x 11 advertising space for any of you, it works in your own neighborhood 0r in 112 countries of this wide world, come on some of you business men give it a trial, it wont require any contracts on or off in seconds, cost $25.oo per month, you cant go wrong here. white6416r@aol.com

I must go I need to visit the x bold pot, and after that what about a nap with Prince, I have worked hard all morning, for very little pay, but I think that I will come back in the morning, I  just love all of you and I love to be here. So look out for me in the morning.

BYE      BYE      DAD

4 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Be up and writing a blog at 1:00 in the morning is not crazy. If your body and mind are awake ... use it.... and that is what you do. It is a creative time and you use it well. I hope you are around for many more years to share your wisdom with us.

I check on those eagles every morning and no eggs. Very unusual! Wonder if Momma is shy and she knows the world is watching.

Today my company leaves for their home. I will miss them a lot. And I know I will be lazy for a few days after 7 busy, fun days. Can I borrow Prince to nap with me?

Hope your day is peaceful....Sara's Mom

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Mmmm, the coffee sure is good! Thank you for the email! I love you guys also!!

The birds are singing outside my window as they visit the feeders!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hollie said...

BTW Dad,
I need to tell you I started a new blog & closed down the old one. I just needed a fresh start. Here's the link:

http://mattieme.blogspot.com

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

I've heard that some of the greatest geniuses need very little sleep ;)

No eggs and no eagles in the nest right now -- I guess they are having a mid-afternoon snack ;)

It's so great that you're writing your memoirs, Dad -- I wanted so much to get both of my parents' stories but they just didn't feel they had anything all that special to say. How I disagree -- everyone has a story and we know that yours is full of wonderful anecdotes, wisdom, and experiences everyone should be interested in hearing about.

Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3