Monday, March 19, 2012

Mondays Entry Two Thousand Six Hundred Eighty Eight

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
Good Morning.
Coffee cup animation
I think that a cup of coffee would  be the thing to give us a little push off on this Monday, join me and Smile. Dad.
When I was a small boy, sitting with my Grandfather in his barn watching him hitch up old Pete and Rock for the days work he told me something that I have not forgotten during my short life. Here are his words and I have found this to just about the way it is. Dad
“ If you every need a helping hand in this world, the best place to find it is at the end of your arm “
How do you like that saying above, it made me smile. And I like to start the day with a Big Smile DAD
Of course we know that the  help that comes from our Father in Heaven is the best of all, and it can be depended upon. Dad.
Another nice Monday coming up, we have a 66 to begin this day, and I think that it may reach 80 degrees at least this weather is making our Roses look good, I noticed a few just about to form some buds, wont be long until we will be smiling.
I know that there are a few of you who do not like Mondays , but I love them, I like to get out early Monday morning and begin to check my Wild Life Habitat , it usually needs attention after the weekend.
It will still be around two weeks before I get my plants in the ground, I am wanting some of that 80 degree weather when I do this.

  • American Profile Magazine
  • Artic Web Cam

    . Audio Bible
  • Brush Strokes
  • Dad's Airplane Flying Days

    Dad's Fried Green Tomato

    Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    . Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010
  • Dad's Smile Album


  • .EAGLE CAM
  • Glen in Australia
  • Great Smokey Mountains Web Cam

  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life

  • . Refdesk
  • Sara's Dog Training

    . Shooting my Universe

    .

    Tennessee Granddaddy

    Tomato Casual

    Urban Garden Casual

    Weather
  • Still no eggs at the Norfolk VA nest b
  • ut today 1 of the eggs at the Richmond VA nest hatched and a baby eagle peeked out. Eggs were laid back in February and in March there may be a few more eaglets.
    http://www2.timesdispatch.com/n
    Thanks to Joan for the above.
    I have done it again, forgive me, too long. But I hope that you will help me out again .

    Mary and Prince are not in the office yet, but I know that they would join me in saying that We Love You.
    BYE      BYE      DAD
    Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    I'm sure your father was a very smart man. He gave you lots of lessons, and now we are all learning from himas well.

    We had a beautiful weekend here. Spent lots of time outdoors. Hope you did too!

    Goan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I think "your" Dad could be the writter of one of your favorite books, "A Father's Book of Wisdom" from which you often quote. He was a very wise man indeed as our you.

    It is a nice warm day here, not 80 but maybe 70+. I should be outdoors working on the spring cleanup...easier to do from my chair in here but that doesn't get the work done, does it.

    The birds outside your window are singing for you in thanks for all you do for them, including keeping the squirrels away from their food.

    The high temperatures are good for your ground but do take care not to get overheated. Hope that new a/c is working. Enoy a lovely Monday. ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Glad to hear that your weather is agreeing with you and that your garden is beginning to welcome Spring, Dad -- there are buds on the roses here, too, and some have even been blooming, as have my mom's geraniums! It is definitely getting ready for Spring here, and with the good rain we had on Saturday, even the grass may improve. Hope your weekend was good, relaxing and rejuvenating for you all. Sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3