Good Morning.
SOMETHING NEW!
Click below:
This is the Cam that we have been talking about. We had planned it for the tomato season but we are running a little late. We will be showning scenes in the front and back yards this fall and winter, and then in the spring it will be 100% tomatoes. And then we can actually see them grow.
The view that you are seeing this morning is the Flag in our back yard with the Tomato Garden in the back. Our Flag is lighted so we never take it down I hope that you will enjoy this. Dad.
Webcam Help
Hello. We are delighted that you are visiting Dad's Journal and hope that you will view his webcam. This page contains some information that we hope will help if you are having any problems viewing the webcam.
After you click on the webcam link from Dad's blog, you will see the Intellinet login screen. By default, the login username and password are set to – guest. There are 3 more items on this page. First, you must have ActiveX for Windows in order to view the camera. If you log in and you do not have ActiveX for Windows, you should see a gold bar at the top of the page. Click on that bar and you will see an option to Install ActiveX. This will download the file from the Microsoft website and it only takes a few seconds.
Secondly,if you are using a web browser other thanInternet Explorer (like AOL or Firefox)click on the button beside the sentence that starts with, "Java Applet for Netscape…".
If you are behind a firewall, click on the check box that says, "Check here if your computer is behind a firewall". Now click the Login button.
The camera window should open and you should see the streaming video. On the right side near the bottom, you will see an option that says "Expansion". By default, that is set to "1". Click on the pointer beside the number 1 and you can choose to make the video screen smaller or larger, up to 2 times the current size. When you are finished viewing Dad's webcam, please click on "Logout" on the left side of the screen near the bottom of the page.
If you are still unable to log in and view the video, please send an email to Pamela@recordrelics.com and she will try to help you with any viewing problems.
Thanks for stopping by.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. © 2008 by Ray F White.
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."
To all of my friends all around the world -have a nice day.
Together We Can make some one Smile. Our smiles have made it around the world, I knew that wecould doit, DAD.
Would you like to have a nice cup of
Coffee or hot Tea ? If you do just have a seat and let Dad wait on you. I had lots of rest over the weekend and I do feel better. I left a lot undone like answering your email & comments, but I will catch up on that in a few days.
This link below will let you check on several brands of coffee. Click on the coffee in the picture and it will tell you about that coffee. Dad.
Posted on 22 August 2008 by urbangardencasual.com
By Reggie Solomon
At Urban Garden Casual, the desire to live green extends beyond our backyard, windowsill and container gardens.
Greener and more sustainable living is something we strive for everyday.
However, deciding to move towards greener and more sustainable living so we minimize our carbon footprint and environmental impact isn’t something big we decide all at once - it’s the sum of many small decisions we make every day.
This is why we are pleased highlight 1Green Product which offers news and reviews on some of the best green products you can buy - today. Whether it’s choosing a dishwashing detergent or choosing a hotel to lay your head, integrating eco-friendly products and service options into our everyday decision-making gives us the opportunity to move towards creating a cleaner environment today to bequeath to future generations.
Of special interest to our casual urban gardening crew, 1Green Product is running a sweepstakes that’s free to enter and ends on August 28 where winners have a chance to win a stylish totebag from Act2GreenSmart made from recycled water and soda bottles that might otherwise Read the rest of this entry »
Sent to me by John M.
By Kira Hamman
“Can you help us identify this bug that is killing our tomato plants? It isvery tiny, white,multi-legged (maybe 6 legs - too small to determine), goes in and hollows out the root and stem of the tomato plants.”
This is tricky without a photo. Tiny white bugs that attack tomatoes include whiteflies and aphids (which come in virtually every color of the rainbow), although neither of those matches your description perfectly.
Whiteflies are generally found around the flowers of tomato plants, so if you’re seeing these guys on the roots and stem, it’s probably Read the rest of this entry »
Jim is home . I am sure that we will be hearing from him today.
Thanks so much to all of you.
BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY FIND THINGS THAT ARE HARD TO FIND...AND THEY CAN SHIP ALL AROUND THE WORLD. DAD.
Be sure and look at this, it's beautiful. A postcard from Nebraska. Dad.
Picture by Mary.
Here is my thought for this Monday. August 25th 2008.
" In love the father ever vails the future, hides from us tomorrow's care; For well he knows to-day's own burdens are enough for you and me to bear."
We sang this hymn in our Sunday moring meeting yesterday, it was called out by Frances.
Thanks to R.L.Allan & sons of Scotland for giving Dad permission to use this.

5 comments:
Wow, aren't you fancy! You cam is way more than I set up. LOL I can't see anything right now but that's OK. I had thought about a network camera but never invested in it.
Way to go, my friend.
I'll be checking it out.
Deb
This day is enough and we hope to enjoy it for sure. 'On Ya' - ma
Hey there Dad,
I'm glad that you got some much needed rest. I couldn't get your cam to work fro me. It kept coming up an error. I'll try again later.
hugs,
Hollie
I really enjoy seeing your Webcam images, Dad! No trouble at all signing on, even with the firewall. ;)
It looks beautiful out your way this evening! Sorry I'm checking in so late -- lot of things to do this week of my folks' memorial service. Just tying up all the loose ends as much as possible.
Hope you and Ms. Mary and the beautiful Princess had a nice weekend and a wonderful Sunday. I'll see you tomorrow, God willing!
Best to you all and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^
I just love the webcam....if I can't get there in person, the webcam sure helps!
Thanks Dad.
Love,
Nancy
Post a Comment