***
© 2008 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal... All Rights Reserved.
***
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
***
Do I dare to ask you how you are this early in the morning, especially Monday morning ? But I will tell you that I am out of my bed, just feeling fairly good. I am sill a little tired, it takes an old man longer to get rested up than it dose a young person. You will find that out someday when you get there
But though I'm tired it's still good to be here. We had a very good sunday morning meeting, a few were not able to be here because of sickness, and we did miss them. Then after the meeting was over Mary and I had a good old country cooked dinner here at home. These fancy restaurants are alright but I dont think that they come up to Dad's Restaurant, and the prices are so much highed. But we do visits those places a lot and enjoy them.
...Click on the link above and you will see some interesting reading about Tomatoes..
***
Look out my window at the bare tomato garden spot, it won't be long untill you will see something here that you will like. You will be able to see us put the tomatoes in the ground and them watch them untill old Dad has one in a tomato sandwich Dad.
***
http://tomatogardeningwithdad.blogspot.com
I need a little help right here from you, over the week end I received emails and Im's askin me when I was going to start up my blog again. Well as you all know it's been running for weeks, it seems that some did not get the link when I published it, so will you please tell everyone that you can that it is right up there above, I'll Smile for you if you will, I pay all my bills with smiles..DAD
When you read Tennessee Granddaddy
Today you will see more pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner. Please click on each picture and you will be surprised. Dad.
*
.. Here is a link that you will find interesting. Dad.
*****
WEATHER ...
*
You can check your local weather here by using your zip code.
*
Fried Green Tomato Photos
See some pictures of frying green tomatoes..
*
I WILL HAVE DAD'S THOUGHT FOR THE DAY A LITTLE LATER. I NEEd TO GO FIND THAT COFFEE POT, AND A NOTE TO linda, you were having trouble getting your coffee yesterday, I hope that you found it this morning. Dad.
All for now see you soon,
I see that the spot for comments has not appeared, if it does not I will appreciate an email. just click on that address at the bottom. DAD
BYE BYE DAD

10 comments:
Dad, those are great pictures from Jim's page. I hope your week is good..
Good Morning ! Just sending a SMILE your way today. 'On Ya'-ma
Just saying Hi Dad on this cold windy morning. I hope you stay inside where it is warm. Helen
Good morning, Dad! I thoroughly enjoyed your video and the words are so true that were said. I am going to share them with my mom and she shares everything we say with everyone. See how word gets around, lol. God Bless!
This is old Dad I am just checking on this new comment spot, I hope that it works. DAD
Well, it is about lunch time, but I did manage to make it for coffee! It is so nice to be able to sit down with you a minute Dad! I hope you are having a lovely day. You look absolutely MARVELOUS in that video!
Take care and say hello to Mary!
Wtih love,
Vicki in Birmingham
Good morning Dad I'm popping in a bit later again today as once again we have had company ~ but needed my "Cup of Tea" and I knew you would still have one made for me :o) ~ glad your day went well Yesterday ~ I loved your Video ~ Ally x
Good evening Dad,
Not morning here...but I came by...loved your video..you are always the best speaker. Hope you have a great Tues. I know the food is good at your home...Mary is cooking it...no better cook can be found in those fancy places. Hugs and love to you both and Princess too.
Joyce
I know it isn't morning anymore, but I wanted to stop by and still say hello. Hope you had a great day. Linda
Hi, Dad! This is different than usual so I hope it gets posted okay and I'm sorry for checking in so late again. Glad to hear you had a nice weekend and I sure do agree with you about the restaurants. Maybe you'll allow yourself a little extra sleep time tomorrow -- we can do that in winter, can't we? ;) All the best to you, Ms. Mary, and the beautiful Princess from all of us, and big PURRS to that fluffy girl, too! ^^
Post a Comment