I'm happy to be spared to see another sunrise, and I'm sure you are, too. We do not want to forget the clean sheet that has been given to us for this day.
Time is so precious-do not waste it..
"I've learned that keeping a Tomato garden is worth a medicine cabinet full of pills."
" The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
.
Do you think that we should have our tea & coffee first, be fore we start to think of something to say? It might clear my mind up a little. I already have it ready, so come on in and sit and help me get started . I really do mean what I am saying, writing a journal six day's each week is no easy job, it is hard to have something interesting every morning. If you will look at the top of this blog you will see that is # 1728 that is how many times that I have posted a blog. So help me out all that you can. DAD.
It is not so hard to talk and complain about the weather, it is either too hot or too cold. Too wet or too dry. We are starting off with a tempeature of 64, and I do think that it says we might have a little sunshine this afternoon. And I sure will be glad for that, I need very badly to get back in that garden and finish a few things that are important.
.
See I have neglected to ask about you, and to tell you how I feel. I hope that all is good at your house and that you are expecting to have a good day, a few big smiles early this morning will help, and just being content with the place that God has given us will do wonders for us.
.
I am feeling fairly good this morning, I did rest good last night, and I think that if I just go slow that I will make it. A good friend of mine Taylor used to tell me at my age to not run just" keep on walking." I miss him so much, he passed away a few month ago. Dad.
.
We do need to check on those 3 eagles that are seeing a lot of rain for the past few days, I hope that all is well up there and see about them. Let's go up to Eagle Web Cam and see what is going on.
.
Dear Dad, I have a tomato question for you. We live in New Jersey, the last frost date is May 15. We start our tomatoes from seed. We put just a few plants in the garden last weekend. Baring a frost do you think they will produce early for us? I so need a homegrown tomato as soon as possible. The temps lately have been in the low 50s at night around 60 during the day. Thanks.
This is going to be all for now, hope to see you in the morning, if all is well. Keep smiling, be happy and try to make others happy, that is the important thing.
.


6 comments:
Here I am with your first SMILE of the day, Dad! A cup of tea sounds real nice. I do hope you get a little sun today. Well, I'm going to go look and see if there's any sunlight in the eagles' nest, and then I'm off to bed.
Good Morning Dad,
It's still been raining here too. It's in the forecast for the next several days also. Thanks for the coffee
Good Morning ! I'm smiling this morning as I have a day off tomorrow and that means a 3 day weekend for me. I hope your day is blessed with lots of sunshine and SMILES!
'OnYa'-ma
Good morning Dad, We had some sunshine yesterday along with some rain and I think that is in store for again today. My daughter is having more back surgery this morning in a hospital in Birmingham AL. This will be the second one in about 6 weeks. Ken has taken her since I am not able to sit that long. I have put it all in God's hands that he will see that things go right. That is the best thing I can do. Have a good day today along with Mary. I hope it is dry enough for you to take a walk and stroll around your tomato garden. Helen
I just looked at your two webcams. When it dries off enough maybe you could get out there and take some close up pictures of your tomatoes with your digitial camera. Helen
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Enjoying my coffee and SMILING at your Thought For The Day, another gem! Sounds like your weather is good today -- I can't see your WebCams, but hope the plants are thriving. The eaglets are getting so big! Soon they'll be taking flying lessons...;)
Enjoy the rest of the day, and hope you're able to tend to your garden business very soon.
Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment