Thursday, December 3, 2009

THURSDAY's ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & NINE


" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
."Take a deep breath. It calms the mind."
.
..Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes, well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link below.
.

http://www.biggertomato.com/
***************************.
For help with some of your tomato problems just click on the Disorder list below.
.
A Guide to the Identification of Common Problems
.
Tomato Disorders
.
Green Fruit
Ripe Fruit
Insect Pests
Leaf
Stem
Root

( If this is not needed now it would be good to ear mark it for use during your local tomato season. Dad. )
.

Here is a very interesting link Record Relics be sure and view it today. Big selection. DAD.
.
Look over to your right in the side panel and you can see Dad's Tomato Garden Album
That is the 2009 crop. Dad

.
LAND O' LAKES WEB SITE.
.
The link above is very interesting and helpful at this season of the year. Many good receips that you will find interesting and just plain good. And I do recommend LAND' O LAKES Butter. I have used it for many years and I don't intend to stop now. DAD. .
.
What comes next, of course you know. I need my smile right now and I am headed over to Sara's blog to get it, hop on and go with me Sara's Dog Training Sara will be glad to see us, and Oreo & Misty will give you a big wag tail welcome. Sara we all love these two Shelties and we appreciate all that you do for our pleasure. We are all proud to have you as a friend. DAD.
.
Here below are two links that I like to look at every day. Dad.
.
Shooting My Universe
.
Ecobirder
.
It is worth your while to spend a little time here.
.
Sayit-baldys has left a new comment on your post "WEDNESDAYs ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & EIGHT":
.
DAD, DO YOU REMEMBER 'PEABERRY' COFFEE ? CAME IN ONE POUND PAPER PACKAGE.I THINK WE COULD GRIND OUR OWN TOO.IT WAS FIFTEEN CENTS A POUND.sam
.
Yes Sam I do remember that, and sometimes they would have it on sale 2lbs for a quarter. DAD.
.
I have the Starbucks Coffee , Sumatra X Bold ready and waiting on you, stop in any time you are always welcome.
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920.
.
.This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.
.
This is all that I have for this day, but you might have to put up with me in the morning, I hope that you will let me in. We all are going to do what we know is right today, spend more time listing to others tell us about their problems.( I have found that good listners are scarce.) And don't forget the kindness & smiles.
.
BYE BYE DAD.

.
©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Well, I was sitting here drinking some late night coffee (3:07 am here in California) and the coffee made me think of you, Dad. And I had just started doing some relaxing deep breathing when I read the start of your entry for the day, "Take a deep breath. It calms the mind." Yes, I believe deep breathing is a very good thing for us and helps us to release the burdens we all carry inside. I think that deep breathing goes hand in hand real nicely with prayer.

Have a wonderful day!

Becky

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Thursday to you too!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

And a Happy Thursday to you! Came by for my daily 2nd cup of Sumatra coffee and a smile or two. I got a great dental check-up yesterday so I can give you a big white smile this morning. I must have good genes in the dental area because they always say they wish everyone had teeth like mine.

I am going to start a Favorite Tomato Folder and start bookmarking the sites you list for help so I'll have a handy reference guide once spring comes. I am counting on you to tell me when to buy my plants and put them into the ground. I am excited just thinking about those beautiful red tomatoes I am going to grow this year, instead of 6 green ones like last year.

I've taken a few deep breaths, I smiled a few times and now I am ready for the rest of the day. You have a good one and I will too!

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Your friend's photos for his last two posts are gorgeous! I don't think I'd want to live there, but it is a beautiful area, don't you think? Right now I am thinking about another cup of coffee if you have some left, and later on I go to the dentist. I'm typing sideways now after inadvertently rotating my screen! I've learned how to fix it but can't find where I need to go to do it. Aren't our computers wonderful?

Wishing you both a good afternoon/evening...love from Jamaka and fams