Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & EIGHT.

Good  Tuesday Morning.

 ( This journal would be so much easier to read this morning if you would click on this Permalink please do it for old DAD.)

The reason that I added Tuesday morning  to this is because I wanted you to know that this a new Entry, it starts off looking so much like the one that I had yesterday. But I wanted you to see some of these thing again. DAD.

SOMETHING NEW!

Click below:

DAD'S OUT DOOR WEB CAM

This is the Cam that we have been talking about. We had planned it for the tomato season but we are running a little late. We will be showning scenes  in the front and back yards this fall and winter, and then in the spring it will be 100% tomatoes.  And then we can actually see them grow. 

The view that you are seeing this morning is the Flag in our back yard with the Tomato Garden in the back. Our Flag is lighted so we never take it down I hope that you will enjoy this.   Dad.

Webcam Help

Hello.  We are delighted that you are visiting Dad's Journal and hope that you will view his webcam.  This page contains some information that we hope will help if you are having any problems viewing the webcam.

After you click on the webcam link from Dad's blog, you will see the Intellinet login screen.  By default, the login username and password are set to – guest.  There are 3 more items on this page.  First, you must have ActiveX for Windows in order to view the camera.  If you log in and you do not have ActiveX for Windows, you should see a gold bar at the top of the page.  Click on that bar and you will see an option to Install ActiveX.  This will download the file from the Microsoft website and it only takes a few seconds.

Secondly,if you are using a web browser other thanInternet Explorer (like AOL or Firefox)click on the button beside the sentence that starts with, "Java Applet for Netscape…".

If you are behind a firewall, click on the check box that says, "Check here if your computer is behind a firewall".  Now click the Login button.

The camera window should open and you should see the streaming video.  On the right side near the bottom, you will see an option that says "Expansion".  By default, that is set to "1".  Click on the pointer beside the number 1 and you can choose to make the video screen smaller or larger, up to 2 times the current size.  When you are finished viewing Dad's webcam, please click on "Logout" on the left side of the screen near the bottom of the page.

If you are still unable to log in and view the video, please send an email to Pamela@recordrelics.com and she will try to help you with any viewing problems.

Thanks for stopping by. Pamela.

I do want to THANK  My two good friends Pamela & Michael for being so much help in me being  able to have this Cam. I had wanted one for a long time and whem Michael & Pamela heard me talking about it they got busy.

I did not have any idea where to start, but Pamela got busy and spent a lot of time in finding me the best cam, and since that day they have stayed right with us in helping us to get started.I don't know how to thank them as I should. They are true friends,  DAD.

Time is so precious-do not waste it.                © 2008 by Ray F White.

"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."     

To all of  my friends all around the world -have a nice day.

Together  We Can make some one Smile. Our smiles have made it around the world, I knew that we  could do it, DAD.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. IT IS A WONDERFUL BIRDING
RESOURCE AND YOU CAN EVEN LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS ONLINE.
                                    LEARN BIRD SONGS

  

 Would you want a cup of Coffee or hot Tea ?  If you do just have a seat right over there and let Dad wait on you. I had lots of rest last night and I do feel better.

RECORD  RELICS   BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY FIND THINGS THAT ARE HARD TO FIND...AND THEY CAN SHIP ALL AROUND THE WORLD.   Dad...

    • Look Rock  In the west.

    •    The two cams in the Smokies, one in the eastern part and the other one in the  west.

    • Purchase  Knob   In  the east.

    • DAD'S OWN OUTDOOR WEB CAM    This is new.

    • WEATHER     This is AOL weather.

    • WEATHER . COM     This  link is very good also.

    • ( I  seem to use this every day, but I personally like and use it every day.)

    • Jim is home . I am sure that we will be hearing from  him today.

    • 6 comments:

      marainey1 said...

      Good Morning !  I do hope your day is a great one.  'On Ya' - ma

      gen0507 said...

      Good Morning Dad,
      The cam seems to be working this morning...it was black but it did come up.  I'll check back in with you this afternoon.  I'm very excited about this.  Thanks for the coffee.  Have a great day!

      Hugs,
      Hollie

      springangel235 said...

      Good morning Dad,
      It took me two days to install your webcam program due to my computer acting up, but finally I did...I love it.  Your yard and flag are just lovely...the wind was blowing, could see the tree limbs moving...thanks for sharing such a great idea...hope you are having a great week...many hugs and love,
      Joyce

      sangrialel said...

      Good Morning Dad, I hope you have been having a good week so far, I have been on vacation so I am enjoying my time.  Have not been on here much but I do check things out every few days.  Enjoy the rest of your week.  Linda

      gen0507 said...

      Good Afternoon Dad,
      I just checked your cam....  That is so neat!  I love it!!!!

      Hollie

      jmuhjacat said...

      That's wonderful that your friends helped in the selection of the webcam, Dad -- I'm sure you're glad to have it now!  It's great being able to see what's going on over there; looks like you're getting some rain in your area.  We kind of forget what that looks like out here in parched California.  Maybe you'd be kind enough to send us a little? ;)

      Have a wonderful evening (with TOMATOES!) and my best to you, Ms. Mary, and the Princess beauty -- big PURRS to her! ^^