Thursday, August 28, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & TEN.

Good Morning.

( If you will use this Permalink again today you will be able to read this entry much better  please do this for Dad. )

Today is a special day to me. FIRST ENTRY MADE ON THIS JOURNAL 8/28/03. Dad.

Thursday, August 28, 2003
7:58:00 AM EDT
Feeling Happy
Hearing Just myself singing
Edit Entry  Delete Entry

MY FIRST ENTRY


 

Good Morning:

Today is my first entry on my  Journal.I feel like I know many of you.I have met you in Dads Tomato Garden. I have two web pages and working on another one,it will be ready soon.It is about Roses and Song Birds.I will have links from DadsTomato Garden to all my other sites.

Its a beautiful day here in East Tenn.At 7:50 the tempeature is 73.4  High extected is 90

I feel like this Journal will be a help to me in the things I am trying to do. I would appreciate any suggestions you might have to make this a better Journal.



Written by white6416r Blog about this entry

In the mood space this morning I said that my mood was thankful, and that is the way that I feel. Just so thankful to see the light of another day, We know that for all  of us that our time on this earth is short, swiftly passing away.

Time is so precious-do not waste it.                © 2008 by Ray F White.

I hope that all of you are feeling good, and that you had a good rest last night, now we can go out into this cold cruel world with a smile on our face. Maybe  we should get us a cup of coffee or tea before we go. It's ready and waiting . Come on in we are just plain old home folks, kick off your shoes  sit down and talk to me, see if you can make me smile.

Dad's Smile Album 

  ( I value this SMILE ALBUM very much. DAD )

Look at this link above and then tell me what you think about those SMILES. Is your smile there, if not I would be glad  to have it, and remember that a smile is the same  language in every country, and it don't cost you a cent to give, but it is worth very much to the ones that receive it, Help me out. DAD.

  • In the west.

  •    The two cams in the Smokies, one in the eastern part and the other one in the  west.

  • Purchase  Knob   In  the east.

  •  

  • WEATHER     This is AOL weather.

  • WEATHER . COM     This  link is very good also.

  • ( I  seem to use this every day, but I personally like and use it every day.)


  • P1020428 by saraclar_84.

    Picture by Sara.

    This is Teo above. He is so beautiful. He belongs to our friend Sara who lives in Italy. I wish that he belonged to Dad, but I don't think that there would ever be a chance for that to happen. Click on the link below for other views of Teo.    DAD

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/saraclar_84/sets/72157606856505188/


  • . Be sure and see what  Jim has to say today, I know that he will make you smile,  Dad....


  •  

    Here is my thought for this Thursday

    morning.

    " There is a way, a humble way, a way of truth and grace-

    The highway of God's righteousness, where self can have no place."

    This is one verse of one of our hymns that we sing often and I do want to give credit to R. L. Allen & sons of Glasgow Scotland for giving Dad permission to use it.

  • 11 comments:

    white6416r said...

    I do not know what to do about i
    this. I am trying to find out what I am doing wron

    white6416r said...

    Will you please my email for a while this morning, DAD

    white6416r said...

    Thanks from Dad

    gen0507 said...

    Good Morning Dad ~
    Thanks for having the coffee ready & waiting on me.  Mmmm so good.  I hope you & Mary have a great day.

    Hollie

    fowfies said...

    Good mornin' Dad. :) I am up with my cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee brewing. Fay has finally passed on and we are expecting sunshine today. I will be glad to see the sun again after four days of clouds. I apologize for being scarce this past week. I am trying to catch up on some things around here that need doing. I see you posted the video of those baby guineas. They are just too cute aren't they? I need to get another video and some pics of them. They have grown so much just since that last video. I hope you have a wonderful day today. Know that you always brighten my mornings Dad. :) Love, Kelly

    madcobug said...

    Congratulations on your first entry to your journal. May you make many more entry's. Have a nice day with Mary and Princess. Helen

    vfetui said...

    Good Morning Dad,
    Five years?  Five years since your first journal entry...my goodness, doesn't time fly when you are having fun?  I thought I would stop in for a cuppa Joe this morning.  I am off until Tuesday so I had time to check in this morning.  I hope this note finds you well.  Take care and I will talk to you soon!
    With love,
    Vicki in Birmingham

    kanth81842 said...

    Thank you  Dad for 5 wonderful years of your time and smiles. I read the first entry and all between. Have watched as you started out until you became world reknowned.  You are such an inspiration to us all and we thank you for sharing your time and thoughts with us. Hope to be here 5 years from now and can congratulate you on the big 10 year aniversary.
    Your buddy,
    Boyd  

    jmuhjacat said...

    That was a wonderful first post to your journal, Dad -- isn't it nice to be able to look back and remember how things were and what was happening then?  

    Unfortunately, I can't access your WebCam from this page but I'll try via my RSS feed on my other addy.  The SmokyCam for the eastern site looks beautiful today.  

    I probably won't check in again until CATurday as my folks' memorial is tomorrow and I'll be away all day; hope you all have a good day and I'll see you soon!

    All the best to you, Ms. Mary, and the beauty Princess, to whom we send big PURRS! ^^

    elam615 said...

    Can't believe it's been 5 years.  Glad to be a part of your life.

    tendernoggle said...

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAD! HOPE MARY AND YOU ARE WELL.
    LOVE YA,
    CARLENE