Good Morning.
Picture by Vicki.
Picture by Dad.
, A cup of good Tea or Coffee, will help you get started this morning they are both ready and waiting on you. So now I am sitting here by myself waiting to see you come through that door. I could use a little cheering up myself this morning. Some times old Dad gets down and need a little help Come on Smile.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. © 2008 by Ray F White.
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."
To all of my friends all around the world -have a nice day.
Together We Can make some one Smile. Our smiles have made it around the world, I knew that we could do it, DAD.
(Note: This morning I had something that I wanted to show, it was too long for this entry, so I just made a new Entry # Fifteen HUNDRED & FOUR A. which is just down below this one. )
By Michelle Fabio
A study recently reported in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture has shown that along with konjac gum, sesame seed, yeast and pumpkin, tomatoes may actually offer protection against certain strains of Salmonella bacteria and E. Coli.
The study out of Wageningen University and Research Centre in the Netherlands found that these foods act as “binders” for bacteria, so that bacteria attaches to them rather than to your cells, lowering chances of gastro-intestinal infections from such bacteria and/or lessening symptoms.
Dr. Petra Becker, who led the study, said, “The importance of fibre, particularly from certain foodstuffs, in maintaining Read the rest of this entry »
Look Rock In the west.
The two cams in the Smokies, one in the eastern part and the other one in the west.
Purchase Knob In the east.
WEATHER This is AOL weather.
WEATHER . COM This link is very good also.
( I seem to use this every day, but I personally like and use it every day.)
We are working on a new outside cam that we hope to have ready soon. Watch for it.
Things are looking good, it won't be long now. DAD.
BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY FIND THINGS THAT ARE HARD TO FIND...AND THEY CAN SHIP ALL AROUND THE WORLD.
This was sent to me by John M.
If you view this Albums below please use the slideshow.

9 comments:
Guess who, old Dad just checking on these comentd. Seem to be better.
Good Morning Dad,
That's for having the coffee ready! I didn't sleep well last night ~ so I sure need it.
You & Princess take a nap for me too. Have a good day!
Hollie
Good Morning Dad, All the smiles in the smile pictures are wonderful! I moved Josh into his college dorm yesterday and today my husband is moving John into his. They left just a bit ago. I am still crying.....my babies are gone away now. I hope you have a great day. Linda
I hope your day is great! Linda
Wait just a minute here Dad, we can't have you down needing a comforting word.
I don't comment enough but you can always remeber I have enjoyed every entry you have ever made. You start my day and I appreciate the words of encouragement the smiles and the coffee. Just let me give you back one of the many smiles you have given me. I hope that you have a wonderful day and hug Princess for me and tell Ms Mary I said hello.
Bless my Dear Friend,
Boyd
It is always nice to hear your voice Dad. You do a pretty good job with that Camcorder too, I might add. And the fountain sounds so beautiful...it makes me appreciate a lovely Summer day...they won't be here for too much longer.
Take care!
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham
Hello Dad the children have just gone home so I manage to get some computer time ~ they go back to school in just over two weeks time ~ Will miss their company ~ Thank you for my "Cuppa" and your company ~ Your water feature is lovely I do love the sound of running water ~ Hope you and Princess had a good nap ~ Ally x
Beautiful bird bath video, Dad -- and I love Ms. Vicki's flower pictures, too! They tie right in with your Thought For The Day, don't they? ;)
Looks like a beautiful day out your way, doesn't it? I hope you are all enjoying it. Don't see how you'd do otherwise, with that beautiful birdbath and all the butterflies who are flying around it!
Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^
I know that you enjoy that birdbath Dad, I have read to attract a lot of birds have some dripping water in your yard. I bet you see a lot of them on it. I have a bird bath and a couple of shallow containers of water. One is smaller and today I noticed they had splashed most of the water on the porch and there was red mud water in it. I guess they took a dust bath first LOL. Helen
Post a Comment