GOOD MORNING.

Picture By Vicki.
Picture by Dad.
Why don't we start this day the same as we always, A cup of good Tea or Coffee, they are both ready and waiting on you. So now I am sitting here by myself waiting to see you come through that door.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. © 2008 by Ray F White.
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."
To all of my friends all around the world -have a nice day.
Together We Can Make Someone Smile !


We received a call from Jade yesterday afternoon. I am sure that you remember her. She is the sweet girl from Vietnam who came to America as an exchange student. and spent the school year with Jim and Beverly.
Well she is back in America. She is entering a college in the state of Utah. We hope to keep in touch with her by email and we will let you know how things go with her. Dad.
Here is a list of some the countries that have visited my Journal in the last few days.
Singapore, Germany, Australia, Poland, Finland, Italy, Beijing China, Sri Lanka, Botswana Africa, Canada, New Zeland, PhilipineIslands, Incheon Republic of Korea, Turkey, England , Manatitian Mexico and Scotland.
Thanks so much to all of you. If you would like to send me an email or comment in your own language I would appreciate it very much. DAD
By Michelle Fabio
Do your tomatoes have yellow or green shoulders?
That is, when the tops simply refuse to ripen to a glorious red color and instead stay yellow or green?
Bill Lamont, a professor and extension vegetable specialist with Penn State University’s Department of Horticulture, says that if your tomatoes have yellow shoulders, intense heat or light has probably prevented lycopene production, and there are several things you can do to help your tomatoes get red shoulders next time around.
What can you do to avoid yellow shoulders? Lamont suggests the following:
(1) Select varieties of tomatoes that are Read the rest of this entry »


If you view any of the five Albums below please use the slideshow.
Do your best to smile first at all you see today , it might help some struggling soul . I love all of you. DAD...
Picture By Vicki.
Picture by Dad.
Why don't we start this day the same as we always, A cup of good Tea or Coffee, they are both ready and waiting on you. So now I am sitting here by myself waiting to see you come through that door.
Time is so precious-do not waste it. © 2008 by Ray F White.
"The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal."
To all of my friends all around the world -have a nice day.
Together We Can Make Someone Smile !
Jim will be back home some time this afternoon, I know that they have enjoyed their trip.
He has been sending me some beautiful pictures, I will be showing you some more of them later.
I did not mention anything about my doctors visit on friday, some of you have asked. Everything went well, he could not find anything wrong with me, and he don't want me to come back untill four months from now. It must just be meaness that is wrong with me, and I don't think that he can cure that. DAD.
We received a call from Jade yesterday afternoon. I am sure that you remember her. She is the sweet girl from Vietnam who came to America as an exchange student. and spent the school year with Jim and Beverly.
Well she is back in America. She is entering a college in the state of Utah. We hope to keep in touch with her by email and we will let you know how things go with her. Dad.
BE SURE AND LOOK AT THIS TODAY FIND THINGS THAT ARE HARD TO FIND...AND THEY CAN SHIP ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Singapore, Germany, Australia, Poland, Finland, Italy, Beijing China, Sri Lanka, Botswana Africa, Canada, New Zeland, PhilipineIslands, Incheon Republic of Korea, Turkey, England , Manatitian Mexico and Scotland.
Thanks so much to all of you. If you would like to send me an email or comment in your own language I would appreciate it very much. DAD
Do your tomatoes have yellow or green shoulders?
That is, when the tops simply refuse to ripen to a glorious red color and instead stay yellow or green?
Bill Lamont, a professor and extension vegetable specialist with Penn State University’s Department of Horticulture, says that if your tomatoes have yellow shoulders, intense heat or light has probably prevented lycopene production, and there are several things you can do to help your tomatoes get red shoulders next time around.
What can you do to avoid yellow shoulders? Lamont suggests the following:
(1) Select varieties of tomatoes that are Read the rest of this entry »
Look Rock In the west.
The two cams in the Smokies, one in the eastern part and the other one in the west.
Purchase Knob In the east.
WEATHER This is AOL weather.
We are working on a new outside cam that we hope to have ready soon. Watch for it.
Do your best to smile first at all you see today , it might help some struggling soul . I love all of you. DAD...

8 comments:
Good Morning ! Glad to hear that all went well at the doctors. Hope your day is a great one ! 'On Ya' - ma
Another entry full of wisdom and helpful advice! Thanks Dad!
Good Morning Dad,
Thanks for the coffee!! You've got my day started off good. The roses are beautiful! What a wonderful thought! Well I'm headed out the door to work. I hope you & Ms. Mary have a wonderful day!
Love ya,
Hollie
Dad,
I gotta tell ya....I watched the slide show of that smile album and I'm smiling ear to ear!! I just love it.
Also...I have a tomato question. Our have finally grown but are staying completely green. any ideas?
Love you,
Nancy
Good morning Dad,
Thank you for updating about the doctor visit...so happy to read all went well...and you don't have to go back until 4 months. Great news. Love the rose photo...pretty in pink!! So nice Jade called you...that was sweet. Hope your Tues. will be the best!!!
Hugs and love to you all,
Joyce
I am glad your dr visit went well. Good news. Loves all the photos, the rose is perfect.
Julie
What gorgeous pink and red rose pictures, Dad -- thanks to you and Ms. Vicki for sharing them! They bring a SMILE to my face, that's for sure!
It's so nice that you heard from Ms. Jade and I hope she enjoys her time in Utah, a really beautiful state. (I wish I was there!)
That's so funny about "yellow shoulders" on the tomatoes. :)
Best to you all, and big PURRS to that lovely Princess! ^^
Just stopping by to see how you all are doing dad!
love ya,
carlene
Post a Comment