Come on out of that bed, it's time to rise and shine. The Tea and Coffee is hot and ready for you, and you know that I do not like to drink my coffee alone.
Our weather here in the Tennessee Valley has been a little cool and some snow, not so very much right here at home but more up on top of old smoky. When we can see the smoky cam at daylight we might be able to see what's up there.
.
...Click on the link above and you will see some interesting reading about Tomatoes..
***
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM
.
Look out my window at the bare tomato garden spot, it won't be long untill you will see something here that you will like. Dad.
.
.. Here above is a link that you will find interesting. Dad.
.
WEATHER ...
.
*You can check your local weather here by using your zip code.*
*************************************************
When you read Tennessee Granddaddy you will smile,
*************************************************
I am very proud of the four links below, DAD
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?
.
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/
.
http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home:
.
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirs/
.
I would like to remind you that the four web pages above contain most of all the information that you would need to get you started in producing those Good Home Grown Tomatoes and SMILES.These pages are edited daily and any changes that need to be made to keep them current and up to date. After you view them if you have any questions about raising tomatoes email me at white6416r@aol.com or I will be glad to talk to you on the phone at 865- 850-5763 or IM mesages.
Don't you ever forget to see what Ken & Helen are doing today this link below will take you to their house,, and I know them well enough that I know that they will let you in. DAD
myeverydaylife
***
I will be back in the morning if all goes well today, let's all try to be good today somestimes it's hard to do. but we can try. We need to show all the kindness that we can today because that there is a shortness of kindness in this world. And SMILES are not too plentiful either, mabye we could spare one of ours.
.
***Bye Bye DAD
865-850-5763
*****I HAVE MY CELL PHONE SERVICE WITH VERIZON, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU HAVE THE SAME SERVICE THAT I DO A CALL FROM YOU TO ME WOULD BE FREE. YOU MIGHT CHECK ON THAT IN YOUR PART OF THE WORLD. AND I DO KEEP MY CELL PHONE with me all the time, WHEREVER I GO,DAD.

6 comments:
Good Morning ! Your grand daughter looks so happy. I bet she was too as you were there. You always give us a cause to SMILE each day.
Have a great Tuesday! 'On Ya'-ma
Lovely photo with your granddaughter. She looks like sunshine! Hope her smile helped you forget the chill of the air and snow! God Bless!
Good morning Dad,
Enjoyed the photo of your Granddaughter...she is so pretty and talented too. She must take after you Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday...hugs and love,
Joyce
Wow, Beth is in Rochester. My family's roots are heavy in the Rochester area. No one is there any more but all the generations up to me had a presence in NY
deb
Hello Dad just popping in for my "Cuppa" ~ your Granddaughter is as pretty as a picture ~ and has a beautiful smile ~ which must make you very happy ~ Hope you are having a good Tuesday I shall see you tomorrow ~ Take care and keep warm ~ Ally x
Hi, Dad! Beth is beautiful and I can see she has a lovely SMILE which she must get from being around her Granddad. Checking in a bit earlier today but Google won't let me see the WebCam. Shame on them. Anyway, I really appreciate your thought about kindness and smiles and take it to heart. Best to you all, and big PURRS to the prettiest cat in Tennessee! ^^
Post a Comment