Our bird picture is now working.
..
GOOD MORNING,
.
I love Friday mornings, even if we do have to work today we can think about tomorrow and Sunday.And I am sure that we all have a lot planned for Sunday.
.
We do have something good happening to us on Sunday, our two good friends who live in Canada, Barrie and Audrey are coming to see us. They will be in our Sunday morning meeting. They usually come twice each year but this year they did not get to come in the spring because of sickness. We will be very glad to see them.
.
They are the ones that make maple syrup, from the sap out of the tree, a lot of work until it is in the jug, and It's good. Mary and I have had a lot of pancakes using it. I have had their picture in my blog a few times.
http://tomatogardeningwithdad.blogspot.com/ .
.
.
.
.
I would like to remind you that the four web pages above contain most of all the information that you would need to get you started in producing those Good Home Grown Tomatoes and SMILES.These pages are edited daily and any changes that need to be made to keep them current and up to date. After you view them if you have any questions about raising tomatoes email me at white6416r@aol.com .
We have enjoyed the birds very much this winter as you can see from the picture at the top, taken by Mary. A few days ago I noticed a few Eastern Blue Birds looking around like they were seeing what was going to be avaible when spring comes. I always have four boxes ready and they are used most years two times.
.
If you want to see a real big SMILE this is one. I may use him on my Smile Album...DAD
These below are interesting, I will be glad when I get my side panel back. Dad.
BrushStrokes
..
World Clock .
PLEASE GIVE JIM CREDIT FOR THIS, THAT IS WHERE I GOT IT WITHOUT ASKING HIM. iT IS SO VERY INTERESTING. THANKS JIM....
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM
.
myeverydaylife
.
Tennessee Granddaddy
.
Tomato Casual
.
Weather
The Chicken Chronicles
Just Plain Bill
Record Relics ..
Here below are my thoughts for today, they are words of Jesus and you can depend on them to be true. Dad...
These promises from Jesus are found in Matthews gospel chapter 5 verses 6 and 7.
" Blessed are they which do hunger and thrist after righteousness for they shall be filled."
and---
" Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
I am going to let this be all for this morning, might have more this afternoon. I hope that all goes well with you today. Keep on smiling, remember that your smile is understood in any language in this wide world.. Love to all of you....
BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com.
865- 850-5763
( Always available on my phone. Dad.
.
4 comments:
Good Morning Dad,
I'm glad that your friends are coming. I know you will all enjoy the visit. Have a great day!
HUGS:)
I do hope your Friday is a great one. I'm smiling this morning as I know the work week is just about over. Have a good weekend and enjoy your company. 'On Ya'-ma
Have a great weekend and enjoy your visit with your friends. Linda
Hello, Dad, Ms. Mary and Princess beauty! Just checking in and saying hi; hope you are all staying warm as I see it's pretty chilly nights and mornings over where you are! Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to stop back by tomorrow sometime.
Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^
Post a Comment