Saturday, January 10, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY-EIGHT

Coffee

"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".

...

.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

...

.The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal....

...

..And my mood is Happy and I AM SMILING.

...

How about a cup of hot coffee? Pull up a chair and I'll pour you a cup. Oh, and don't forget that I have hot tea, too.. If you don't want to get up right now since it is Saturday just stay in as long as you can, I'll have tea and coffee all day and I will be at home.

( To explain the reason for thr two pictures of the pouring coffee cup at the top. The small one on the side panel will be there every day, the large one used today will be just for today. DAD )

The weather was very sunny all day friday, but it never did get very warm,I think that the hgh here at the tomato patch was 46.


At 3 A.M. here in The Tennessee valley the tempeature is starting off at 34, and I am hopeing to see that bright sun again today.

....
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
..
Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page
..
http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home
..
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts
..
These four web pages above are edited daily and give you a lot of good reading. Keep up to date with what is going on in the tomato patch.
...

"Forgiveness is the fragrant of flowers spread over the heel that crushes it "
...

My side panel is coming up right over there on the right, I don't think that I could make it without using it. I hope that you can use it. I have a few more links to add there. DAD.
....

Today is saturday the only rest day of the work week for most of us. For that reason I am not going to say very much this morning. I have a little sign right in front of me here on my desk that say's RELAX and that is what I would like for all of us to do day. We could spend the day counting our blessings. They are many and I would like to remember that. Dad.

....
And please do not worry if you do not have time for a comment this weekend, I do understand. Dad.
....


Since today's blog is written for two day's Saturday & Sunday I may come back just before bedtime tonight, and let you know what has happened during this day.

Saturday at 7 P.M.the only thing that happened during the rest of the day was that it rained all aftrenoon and I was expecting sunshine, But we can't get every thing that we want and I am glad tha we don't, it would not be good for us.

I hope to see you early monday morning if all is well. Smile, and try to be content with your lot.


BYE BYE DAD....
white6416r@aol.com

865-850-5763











5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The sign by my desk says SMILE! I hope to do both today for sure. Relax and smile. Hope your Saturday is a great one!
'On Ya'-ma

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Thanks for the coffee...it sure is good. I'm going to try to relax this weekend. I'm starting a 12 hour swing shift on Monday.

I'm already checking the calendar to see how far Spring is out. I know you are too. Tomato time will be here soon. Hooray!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good Morning Dad ~ thanks for my "cuppa" I hope your meeting goes well tomorrow and you have a good weekend ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hello Dad!
My name is Saori Makabe.
I'm sending this email from Japan.
It's now Sunday afternoon.
I'm at my office right now taking a lunch time.

I accidentally found your blog last summer when I was looking for an oldest blogger in Japan.Since then, I'm a big fan of you.

Because I'm a tomato lover and I also love your words, especially "Time is so precious-do not waste it."

I'll be looking forward to seeing you on your journal!

Thank you.

Dad said...

Good Morning.
This is Dad making a comment in his own blog.
I would like to hear again from the one in Japan, the 4th one above. I would like to hear little more about tomatoes in Japan. Please answer if you see this. I do appreciate your commene. DAD