Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY.

DSCF0371 DSCF0382

Good Morning


"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.

.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
.

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
.

And my mood is Happy and I AM SMILING

How are you feeling this Tuesday morning ? I am feeling good and just about ready to get outside, but I will have to wait until it gets daylight, it's only 3 A.M. here in the Tennessee Valley. But I have plenty to do right here at this keyboard until then.

I will have to get a pot of coffee and tea ready, I am not able too do very much work until I have a cup of that coffee. And I want real coffee. If you were here you might see a little smile after I have that.

.I must thank Helen for the link below, it is about training Dogs, so interesting. Thanks so much Helen.
http://saralovesdogs.blogspot.com/ ....

.

Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).

Vicki sent the above to me.

.

http://picasaweb.google.com/karagrow/InsurgentesDec2008?authkey=rzbGyuoymOA&feat=email#slideshow

A few nice slideshow pictures from Mexico. above.

.

Be sure and look at the side panel today,. Dad.

.

.
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News

.

Note: I am having a little problem with my blog this morning. As soon as I have the problem solved I will finish the blog. Sorry. DAD.

It looks like it may take me a little longer than I first thought to solve the problen with my blog.

So I am going to give you my thought for today, and then come back later.

"..I’ve dreamed many dreams that never came trueI’ve seen them vanish at dawn;But I’ve realized enough of my dreams come true To make me want to dream on. "

"I’ve prayed many prayers when no answer cameThough I waited patient and long;But answers have come to enough of my prayers To keep me praying on.''

This is from a poem that I used a few day's ago that I keep thinking about. DAD

This is going to be all for this tuesday, I am sorry for all the trouble.

I hope to get everything going in a few minuets. I am sure that I will. I am well pleased with our Google blog, It is a pleasure to work with,, so many possibilities. So hang in there everything is going to be alright. You just Smile,Smile,Smile and keep on Smiling.

I hope to see you all in the early morning if all is well.

Bye Bye DAD

white6416r@aol.com

.


5 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad just popping in to join you with a "Cuppa" ~ will pop back later ~ just off out shopping :o) ~ Ally xx

Kelly said...

Good Tuesday morning Dad :) I have a big ole smile on my face today. That sunshine we are having this morning is a big help. I was looking at all those pictures, those are some really beautiful pictures of the cactus and other plants. I love the hummingbird pictures above, it reminds me that we will be having those little birds around in a few months and I am so looking forward to it. Y'all have a good day and stay warm! We are going down into the deep freeze starting Wednesday night. BRRRR! Love, Kelly

Helen said...

Hi Dad, sometimes these blogs can get upsetting. I hope you got things under control. It looks as though you have. Gonna get cold here in a night or so. Down in the teens. Helen

jmuhj said...

Hi, Dad, Ms. Mary and Princess beauty! Beautiful hummingbirds over your way and they look like they are happy with the feeder. There's one on our front verandah that gets visited frequently, too. I really love your Thought For The Day! Hope you all have a good evening -- I just checked in and it looks like your flag is catching the wind; and maybe you've gone to town or something. Anyway, I hope to check back in tomorrow, and until then, best to you all and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^

Carlene Noggle said...

Hi Dad!!! Love th epictures...Helen is a sweetheart isn't she? Hope your day went well for you and Mary!
God bless,
love,
carlene