Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & TWENTY FOUR.

P1000123
Two little Goldfinches eating lunch in the rain, near Dad's Tomato Garden

Good Morning.

..

.."Time is so precious-do not waste it.".....

..© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.......

...
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
..
And my mood is Happy and I AM
SMILING

...

How would you like a good hot cup of coffee or tea right now ? I don't think that you would be interested at this hour of the morning, it's only 3 A.M. That's O.K. you stay right where you are, but I will need a cup as I try to write this blog. I won't drink it all, I will save some for you

Monday was another wet rainy day. There was a light rain falling all day, just enough to keep me inside, and I had so many things that I had scheduled to do. I hope that the sun shines today.

SNV30081-2
We have had a lot of Cardinals at our feeders this year.


.....

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page

http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home

http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts

,,,,,,
Be sure and view these 4 above every day, there could be changes Dad.

It looks like that is has been raining a little during the night, the streets look wet, I hope that we will see a little sun today. It is still warm, the tempeature at 3 A. M. is 46.

I had a better night last night,I got 8 full hours of peacful sleep and that did do wonders for me, maybe I won't be so hard to live with today.

And this coffee that I am drink right now is gettin me into a "get up and go" mood . I will be making a fresh pot of tea and coffee for you, it will be ready when you get here. Dad...

Right here to your right is my side panel that I depend on so much, I hope that you are useing it and that you like it as much as I do. It sure is a great help to old DAD.

Keep watching I will have a lot to show you later. as we get closer to Tomato season. It will be here before we realize it. E-mail me or call me at 865-850-5763 any time you need to. I am never too busy to listen. And I do love to talk about tomatoes. DAD .white6416r@aol.com

Here are a couple of thoughts for today that I like.

......

" No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave."

Said by Calvin Coolidge.

and---

'' Correction does much, but encouragement does more."

By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

.......

I think that I will slow down for a little while and visit the coffee pot again. But I may be back again today if any important news comes in. But I do hope to see you again in the morning if I am spared. Keep smiling today and treat everyone kind, don't be ashame to tell your family that you LOVE them before you leave home this morning. Dad.

BYE BYE DAD...

865-850-5763

white6416r@aol.com

7 comments:

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, Those goldfinches and cardinal are so pretty. Most of the cardinals are gone form here and I haven't seen any goldfinches lately either. It rained all night here also and flood warning are out until late this evening. Helen

Tennessee Granddaddy said...

Hi Dad! I love that picture of the birds in the rain. Good work!

It's looks like my rain gauge has almost 2 inches of water in it this morning... from the last couple of days. That's good news. I want these lakes to have plenty of water for these fish that live in E Tenn.

I hope you and Mary and Princess have a wonderful day. Don't forget those naps!

That coffee hit the spot this morning!

I love you!
Jim

Kelly said...

Good morning Dad...well its almost afternoon now. :) I dont think we are going to see that sun today. It has been raining nonstop since last night around here. It sure would be nice if the clouds would take a break so we could dry out a bit. I haven't even had any coffee yet, and I do need to make some. On days like today its an added boost. Have a nice day today, even if it has to be spent inside, Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Dad... I'm late saying hello today... went to bed earlier than usual last night and you hadn't posted yet. You sure have done a nice job with the new blog. All those links are very nicely organized, makes it easy to go look at things. If I ever start a blog I'll have you organize it for me. (smile) Hope your day has been good and you got to go outside for a bit!

Hollie said...

Thanks for sharing your bird photos. I do love my birds.... I can't wait until Spring to enjoy mine....

Linda said...

Hello Dad, I hope you enjoyed your day! I will try to stop in for coffee in the morning! Linda

Nancy said...

Miss you dad....haven't been getting my alerts for some reason.

Love you always,
Nancy