Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
.The audio is now working on my # 3 cam. Click on this DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 when page comes up just click Audio on, and then turn volume up. You can also enlarge the picture by clicking on 2 at the top. I will be testing this today at different times, and later I will give you a schedule of when I will be available to talk to you. I think that we are going to enjoy this. When the tomato season arrives we will use a lot in helping you. DAD.
.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN SEE DAD DRINK HIS COFFEE AND WRITE HIS BLOG THIS MORNING BEGINNING AT 4 A.M. TENNESSEE TIME. IS THAT TOO EARLY FOR YOU ? Use the instructions above to get to my office, I will have the Starbucks ready. Dad.
Click here to see a wonderful little Video.
. Above is a interesting link.View if you have the time.
14 years ago

3 comments:
Moening Ray, just got a call from Pinky. He saic Mark called him & that Frances was slipping quickly. You may already know. If not, wanted to be sure you did. Love to all, Jay
Good Morning DAD...
Yes 4 AM is definitely too early for coffee and smiles for me. But I am now ready with my second cup of coffee and a visit with you. I can tell you are very excited about your CAM#3 and do wish I could see it and hear it.
Len is excited today. He visits the surgeon and should get the staples removed from his right hip. He also knows that the doctor will be pleased with his progress. The doctor's office building has the wonderful "Sunshine Cafe" on the ground floor and we will treat ourselves to a nice lunch.
Have a nice day with lots of smiles and at least one more cup of coffee. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Sounds exciting (your new WebCam with audio) and I hope it works well! Enjoyed the video about the deer and am glad he is all right and free again.
Wishing you both a wonderful afternoon/evening! Love from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment