Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # EIGHTEEN HUNDRED & NINETY.

( You can now change my blog to your language. Look to your right in the side panel at Google Translates and choose your country's own language. I hope that you will use this. DAD )

Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
" Wasted time will come again no more."
.
" Many years of life are wasted living for thyself alone."
.
.
HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY.
.
A Wonderful Comfort for Us Who Are Older.
.
Youth so rarely understands what age allows us to know. We need to go through many life experiences before the power within is brought forward in all its glory. As long as we see ourselves as unfolding beings, there is no wish to go back one single day, and age becomes a beautiful thing.
.
Note: this above was found in the Bible of Virgie Thompson, who died this year (2009) at the age of 106.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
.
A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen."
In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus.
The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.
"The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.
The man sympathized and said, "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."
You're right," She said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."
"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."


*****************************************
.
I must not forget that good strong Starbucks Coffee and I almost have it ready. It will be by the time that you get a good comfortable seat. Now if you have time tell me some of what is going on in your life. I always try to be a good listener. DAD.
.
You’re Drinking Too Much Coffee When:



You ski uphill.
You speed walk in your sleep.
You answer the door before people knock.
You just completed your third sweater today, and you don’t know how to knit.
You soak your dentures in coffee overnight.
.
.
.This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.
.
This looks a little to cold for me, but it is a beautiful sight. ARTIC WEB CAM DAD.
.


I am always in a rush to get to Sara's Dog Training every morning. When I click on this and the first thing that I see is two Beautiful Shelties Smiling at me it makes my day, Try it out I am sure that it will do the same for you. Thanks to you Sara for bringing this to us to enjoy. DAD.
.
I believe that this DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2 is working, and the other two are waiting on some parts to arrive. They will be working in a few days. DAD.
.
.
This is real good today Tomato Casual and always is if you love tomatoes. DAD.
.
.
These above are two link that Dad reads every day. They are good.''.
.
This is going to be all for this Wednesday morning.
Be kind to all you meet today, you might be of some help to some struggling soul. I hope to see you in the morning if my life is spare. DAD.
..
BYE BYE DAD.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
'
You will find links to a lots more over on the side panel . Dad sends Love to all of you where ever you are in this wide world.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Here I am, Dad, ready with a smile and my coffee cup in hand! Coffee still hot?

Helen said...

Hi Dad, cute joke for today. It has finally quit raining here for today. No sun yet but supposed to be later. I hope you and Mary's day goes great. Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a great Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

How wonderful of Virgie Thompson to share what she learned over the past 106 years and now for you to share it with us.

Casual Tomatoes shows Larry Kimpell age 80 as King of Tomatoes. We all know they got it wrong. Ray White is King of Tomatoes.

Your coffee and jokes got me SMILING this morning and ready for the rest of the day. Today I will visit my PCP for an annual physical, then I will meet Sara for lunch, then work in the backyard finishing up the cleaning of the flower beds. Yesterday and today are perfect days for working in the yard...can't believe it is November and I am saying this. We have been blessed with these lovely bonus days and I do not want to waste them.

Have a wonderful day. And thanks for the coffee and smiles. ...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

dad,
I saw a smile today that I thought you'd like.

Here is where you'll find it:

http://dawnking.interspike.com/?p=4025

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Very funny joke! I'm SMILING now! and really enjoyed reading Ms. Thompson's thought -- true for all of us, no matter how old or where we may be! -- and seeing "starlight and sunlight together".
I don't know if you know about it, but you may want to visit http://www.ddaymuseum.org (WWII Museum/many links, group, events) for today.
Wishing you both a very happy and peaceful Veterans' Day, love, Jamaka and fams