Monday, December 7, 2009

MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & TWELVE

" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
Here above are our three outdoor Cams. We are still checking on these and we hope that they are working for you.
.
Would you like to know how to produce better and larger tomatoes, well Dad knows how and he wants to show you. Just click on the link below.
http://www.biggertomato.com/.
...
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/tn/knoxville/id/37920...
.
This link above will give you the weather report for the Tennessee Valley , and you can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. Dad.

.
Of course I am glad to see Sara, Misty and Oreo every morning, but on Monday I am in just a little more of a rush to get to Sara's Dog Training and see them and Sara's blog. I just want to be sure that they made it good over the weekend. Sara while am thinking about it I want to thank you for that beatiful picture of Misty and Oreo posing at your front door. Beatiful. DAd
.

Here is a very interesting link Record Relics be sure and view it today. Big selection. DAD...
.
Look over to your right in the side panel and you can see Dad's Tomato Garden Album and his Dad's Rose Garden That is the 2009 crop. Dad
.
Here below are two links that I like to look at every day. Dad..
.
Shooting My Universe.
.
.
Ecobirder .

.It is worth your while to spend a little time here.

.
.Starbucks Coffee
.
Why not it is ready and I am having a cup right now. I am expecting to have a hard day, lot's planned for today.
.

This link below might be of some help to you in your busy shopping, I see lots of things here that I would like to have.
.

Top 10 Gardener's GiftsTo view this email in a browser Click Here
,,,,,
.
Here is my thought for today.

" I want to forgive everyone." "Forgive every thing" so that I can have the forgiveness that Jesus tell us about. The peace and rest of heart that we so desire."
.
Thought by Dad.
.
This is going to be all for today, I know that I have left lots out that I had intended to say, so I hope that you will go to my side pannel. I am not feeling the very best this morning, the last week just about got the best of me. But anyway we got a lot done that had been bothering me. One important thing was our three outside Cams. The working links are at the top of this blog today, and they are also in the side pannel every day.
.
If you have any problem viewing them Old Dad is the one to fuss at, right here white6416r@aol.com .
.
I am going to do my best to see you again in the early morning. I hope that you can stop in and see me. Untill I do just keep smiling and being patient and kind to every one that you see.
..
BYE BYE DAD.
.
©. 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.


4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling so well. Please take care and maybe sneak in an extra nap to catch up today. I love your thought today. It is so very important not to hold any thing against someone...forgiveness is a wonderful thing.
'On Ya'-ma

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Stopped by for my 2nd cup of coffee and to share some smiles. We spent the weekend with out grandsons and got lots of smiles. The little one was so excited about snow on his deck. He so enjoyed catching the snowflakes, making balls, licking the snow, sliding in it. Too bad for him that it was gone by morning. We all had a good time playing monopoly for hours. And we all went to see a huge train display in a private home. The owners open their home to children one day a year for a couple of hours to see their permanent train collection with everything running and smoke coming out of the trains and the diners. The eyes on the children were huge and the smiles were just as big. Santa also arrived on a tractor waving to the excited children...more smiles.

I opened a card this morning and I just had to share the verse with you, especially with you not feeling so well this morning:

"Be grateful for the little things that give to life its sunshine - Friendly words and thoughtful deeds, the birds, the trees, the flowers...Be grateful for the lovely things that warm are hearts so gently - Rainbows, roses, happy SMILES, and peaceful, pleasant hours."

I do hope you have a peaceful, pleasant day.

..Sara's Mom

Kelly said...

Hi Dad :) Bet you are surprised to see me. I had a few minutes while eating lunch and decided to come on over and say hello and see what you are up to. I see you are doing well and I checked out the cams too. Smiling...here from Georgia to you! :) Love, Kelly

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Oh, Dad, I sure hope you are able to relax and feel better soon! It's not good to try to do too much all at one time, is it? But I know how it is, because I have to do this too, sometimes. It's another week, and here we are again! I enjoyed your friend's visit to the block-print good shop. Handmade goods are always the best, don't you agree?

May you both have a good afternoon/evening. Love from Jamaka and fams