" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
"All boats rise with the tide" meaning when one does better, we all do better.''
.http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920..
.
..This above is the weather forecast for East Tennessee. You can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. At 3 A.M. the temperature is 22 degrees. But we do have hopes of warmer later in the week, We are supposed to have a high of 51 on Friday. I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us , It is looking like that we are going to have some better weather on this Thursday morning. Some nice spring like weather will help us all. DAD.
.
I hope that all of you in every corner of this world are feeling good on this early Thursday morning. I had a very restful day yesterday and then did get a good rest last night, so I doing very well, nothing wrong that a good cup of coffee will get me headed in the right way. But I am going to wait until you all get here this morning..
.
I do need to get my smile early this morning and the only way that I possible can is to go see Sara, Oreo and Misty. I am going to Sara's link Sara's Dog Training and her blog and see who will be looking right at me with that big smile, I feel lucky. DAD
.
We told you yesterday that the Eagles are with us again for the 2010 season. We are so happy to be able to give you the link to go there today. I have to thank Helen for sending this to me. Here it is below.
. http://www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html
..
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
.Look to your right, see Dad's Tomato Garden Album.
.
.Dad's Smile Album ..I looked everywhere on my Smile Album for you. Why don't you send me a SMILE ? Dad .
.
Shooting My Universe ..Here it is, I just can't leave it out. DAD....
.
TOP 10 Tomatoes! Unrivalled for taste, size and yields.To view this email in a browser Click Here Just click on the red link.
.
.
If you would like to visit a friend of mine who lives in Australia just click on the link and you will be at Glen's house. DAD
.
http://localsite1.homestead.com/enter.html
,
. ( You will like these Model A's that Glen shows us. click below DAD)
. http://picasaweb.google.com.au/gwglen2000/ModelAS#5317823074902075362
...
I do need to stop right here, this is enough. I hope that all is well at your house this morning.
.
I have not talked to Mary yet this morning, She has been feeling very bad for the last while. She was so sorry to have to stop writing her blog, but it was necessary. We will be going to the Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville the first week in February where she is scheduled for a consultation with doctors there who specialize in treating Parkinson's Disease. Her Neurologist here referred her. Mary sends her love and good wishes to all of you.
.
Let's be kind, gentle and smiling to all that we are with this day.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
.©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .
14 years ago

11 comments:
Dad,
Send Mary my best, and tell her I am thinking about her when you talk to her today. Misty & Oreo are sending her furry hugs!
~Sara
Good Morning DAD...
I am so so sorry to hear that Mary is not feeling well. It has been quite a while since she was able to write her blog. I know you must be very worried and forcing smiles everyday as you continue to be positive while helping all of us. Do tell Mary she will be in my thoughts and prayers. Today it is a very sunny morning and maybe that will help to put a smile on Mary's face.
Shortly we will be back in the car,crossing over the VA border into NC, our 6th state on the way to FL. We haven't seen any of those large awful "South of the Border" signs yet but we will today. Our destination for today is Savannah, GA and all its charm.
Try to have a good day, drinking some coffee, feeding your birds, reading, and watching over Mary...she needs your SMILES. ...Sara's Mom
Hey Dad,
I surely hate to hear that Mary has been feeling poorly lately. Hopefully the doctors in Nashville will be a good experience and she will start feeling better soon. She will surely be kept in our prayers as are you.
My love to both of you.
Vicki in Birmingham
Tell Aunt Mary we love her and are thinking about you both. Maybe we can see you in a few weeks when you are in our neck of the woods near Vanderbilt.
Much Love,
Mandy and Alex
Hi Ray, sorry to hear about Marys condition worsening. She & you both are in my thoughts alot. I will pray for you both & know you pray for me, as well as others. For that thought alone I am truely & eternally grateful. I love you both very much, take care as best you can. Hope all goes well when you go to Vanderbilt. It's a wonderful Hospital & has some of the best Drs. in the nation. Give everyone in meetings my love & regards. Would like to know how Vivian is farring. Give Lance my email address: jayconatser@yahoo.com.
HI Dad, I have no idea what the problem is but I have to look at yesterdays heading to see today's blog. I have been going through the blogger dashboard and haven't had any problems before. Thanks for your emails. I was just worried that something was wrong. Sending up prayers for Mary that the new Doctor's will be able to help her. Hugs, to you both,
Helen
Good Afternoon, Dad,
It is good that Mary will be going to Nashville for a second opinion. Mary has a strong spirit and inner strength. I think she will have patience and courage with this new challenge. Let's wait to worry. There is good medicine. I hope that Mary will soon be well enough to share her beautiful poems and thoughts with us. Sending up prayers. Sending over hugs. Aloha, Sara's aunt
Your Blog finally came through the blogger dashboard as it should have this morning. Helen
Good Evening Dad,
Tell Mary I miss her, & that I'm praying for her. You take care of yourself Dad
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Adding my prayers and good wishes for you to feel better very soon, Ms. Mary. I know this must be a tough time for you both right now. Know you've got good friends all over the world thinking of you and prayers going out for you. Love from Jamaka and fams
Hi Uncle Ray,
I am sorry that Mary is not feeling well. Let her know that I think of both of you often. Love, Karen
Post a Comment