Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & FOURTY FOUR

" Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
" The Love of God within my heart, will teach me how to do my part."
.
. No Helen I had not found this yet. Thanks so much for thinking of me. All of our readers will appreciate this. DAD.
.
THE EAGLES ARE BACK FOR THE 2010 SEASON. SMILE.
.

http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/2010/01/06/adult-bald-eagles-at-norfolk-botanical-garden/
.
They should be laying soon.
.
Where the last eagle chick to fledge nicknamed Azalea has been going using the transmitter on her back. The picture at the top of the site is her on it.
.
Didn't know if you had found her tracking site or not. Helen
.
http://eagletrak.blogs.wm.edu/2009/11/10/azalea-visits-gloucester-county-etc-etc-etc/#comments ..click here to see her tracking sites- very interesting. Dad
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!Please use referral code (Dad).
.
.http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920..
.
.This above is the forcast for East Tennessee. You can also get your own local weather by typing in your zip code. This reports changes as the day goes on so the report you get is always current. At 3 A.M. the tempeature is 22 degrees. But we do have hopes of warmer later in the week, We are supposed to have a high of 52 on Thursday..I always look at our weather first thing in the morning this season of the year it is important to us , It is looking like that we are going to have some better weather on this Wednesday morning. DAD.
.


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
Look to your right, see Dad's Tomato Garden Album.
.
Dad's Smile Album ..I looked everywhere on my Smile Album for you. Why don't you send me a SMILE ? Dad /
.
Shooting My Universe ..Here it is, I just can't leave it out. DAD.
..
. TOP 10 Tomatoes! Unrivalled for taste, size and yields.To view this email in a browser Click Here Just click on the red link.
.
I am sending you the link above that gives us a lot of information about tomato plants. I am not suggestion that you buy from Burpee . I have no connection with Burpee whatever. I do think that these are beautiful tomatoes . Dad
.
.
.I hope that all of you are feeling good this Wednesday morning. I think that there will be some better weather here soon and that will cheer us up. I had a good day yesterday and a very good restful night. And I am now having a cup of Starbucks Sumatra X bold, and I think that will get me to going in the right direction, out side.
.
Please forgive me for having my coffee before you were here, but I felt the need of a cup right thrn. Ther is plenty for any of you that have time to stop in. You are always welcome at Dad's house.
.
I also am also needing my smile, and you know that I always go to Sara's link Sara's Dog Training blog and she always has those two Shelties to be right there the first thing Smiling at me. Thanks Sara. DAD.
.
.I am going to come to a stop right here. I have said enough. I am feeling good and do plan to get to the birds as early as I can, Thy are glad that I have this WILDLIFE HABITAT it is a good thing, but there is some work to keep it going right. But if you don't care I beleive that I will get a few minuets rest before I go outside. I hope that I will be able to see you Thursday morning with a big smile on your face.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

6 comments:

Becky said...

Morning, Dad! I'm going to skip the coffee since I'm headed for bed, but wanted to thank you for sharing about the eagles! Seems like it can't be that time of year already.

Hope your Wednesday is a good one.

Love, Becky

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It will be warmer here today. We're off to a chilly start but they say around 32 today. That is much warmer than we've been. Hope your day is a great one!

Helen said...

Dad I thought you would like to have those two sites. That Azalea has really been on the move.
It is 20º here this morning. I noticed on your cams yesterday that you still have a good bit of snow. I believe you have been doing wheelies around the birdbath LOL. I saw several birds flying around. You and Mary have a nice day. Helen

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

The coffee here in the hotel is not bold and not Starbucks so I had to make a quick stop to visit you for my moring SMILE and some strong coffee. Glad to hear it is warming up as we head south. We had fun with the grandsons last night, even got to put them to bed and read to them...the 7 year old actually got to read to us...every night he has an assignment to read to someone for 15 minutes.

I will be bookmarking the EAGLE Nesting Site as soon as I get back to using my own laptop. We have a site like that in Albany but not with Eagles. I think the Eagle is so beautiful, so graceful for its size.

Have a wonderful day. We'll be driving as far as southern Virginia today. ..Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

You got me hooked on Azalea and her family.
I will be following her and her nesting parents. The first egg is due right around the time our second grandbaby is to be born. Thank you for the coffee, chat and smiles. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Nice to read that the eagles are back -- looking forward to seeing Azalea and some new eaglets! Hope you and Ms. Mary are staying warm and close to the coffee pot. Very busy here cleaning, but I don't forget to feed "my" birds every day. It's rainy here and we are grateful for that. Love from Jamaka and fams