Saturday, February 6, 2010

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & SIXTY SIX

When AOL began these journals they provided a spot for us to post our mood ,And today mine is {SMILING} we are starting this again so you will know what to expect before you begin reading. The mood will be changed evey morning, Dad.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
.www.wvec.com/marketplace/microsite-content/eagle-cam.html .

I hope that you are still enjoying the eagles, Above is the link that will take you up to their nest. There could be snow there this morning..
.
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
The link above will give you our local weather report, and your own local weather.
.
This is Saturday and you know that I do not write a blog on Sunday and I am not going to write very much today. I am just going to take it easy,
.
The weather does not look very good right now, There is a 60% chance of rain or snow here in Tennessee this morning and I don't know about some other parts a little west of us. All I can say is stay inside if you can and keep warm..
.
Sara's Dog Training
.
Yesterday it was in the late afternoon before I got to see Sara , Oreo and Misty I going to do better than that today. If you want to come with me click on the link above. Sara about all I can say if for you three to stay safe and warm. DAD.
.
Information about Birds
.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. IT IS A WONDERFUL BIRDING RESOURCE AND YOU CAN EVEN LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS ONLINE
.
LISTEN TO BIRD SONGS .
.
This below is a little long to be useing this morning, but I feel like it is important' I will not be running this every day, It will possible be in the side panel. DAD..Since we have readers in all parts of the world, I think the list is for 73 countries and 1571 cities.


I have often wondered about the time zones in these different places, some times I wan't to talk or send an email and it's nice to know their time. Well yesterday I found just what I need, you might enjoy looking at is. Click below. DAD .
.
.http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html.

THIS IS GOING TO BE ALL, NEED TO GET READY FOR SUNDAY.
.
I have not talked to Mary this morning, but I did check on her during the night, and she seemed to be having a peacable sleep, I am trying to take good care of her. We both feel that we now have hope.
.
`
BYE BYE DAD.
©. 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.
( Good morning this is Sunday morning and I am just sayin Good morning and to tell all of you that I love loue you and will see you early MONDAY MORNING. BYE BYE DAD.)

7 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD..

Happy is good! It is also contagious so I am happy too!

I went to check on the eagle's nest but it is still in darkness. I am worried about the nest and eggs surviving the high winds and the snow. It has been a difficult breeding season this year. Like us they are hoping spring comes soon.

I read your "Dad's Memoir Blog" last evening and really enjoyed it. It is filled with such happy memories. Even though the way of living was so much harder then, you tell it with such joy. I would like one of your grandmother's molasses cookies made from the molasses your grandfather made. They had to be so delicious and good for you too. Sara always liked my ginger cookies made with dark molasses from the jar. Now I'll be wanting a cookie with my coffee. SMILE!
...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning to you from a very snowy Ohio. This morning we awoke to lots of that white stuff here. I'm so glad you and Mary are doing well and that you have hope for better days ahead. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers !
Have a great weekend.

Hollie said...

Hello Dad,
I sure hope that Mary did rest well last night. Give her a big hug for me. I like you posting your mood for the day. I do miss that.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

It's snowing like crazy at WVEC and Mama Eagle is getting buffeted by the wind, but she's hunkered down on her nest. Just took a look at the National Park cams and there seems to be rain and snow just about everywhere. It rained hard all last night, with thunder that woke us up, here in L.A. and it's still raining off and on. Yes, it's a good day to stay inside by the coffee pot, isn't it? So glad to hear that Ms. Mary had a restful night, and that you're in a good frame of mind this morning! ;) Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Helen said...

Hi Dad, I have keeping an eye on the eagles. There are several cams different places where the Eagles are covered in snow. I am afraid one of them has lost their nest and eggs under all the snow. The Eagles look so pitiful all spread with their bodies and wings out trying to protect their best and eggs while their bodies are almost covered with snow themselves. I feel so sorry for them. Nature can be cruel at times.
I hope Mary's meds will make her feel so much better.
Hugs to you both, Helen

Helen said...

PS> I meant protect their nest and eggs. Helen

Joan said...

Sending a SMILE off to you this Sunday morning.
I just checked yesterday's photos of the Eagle's Nest at http://eaglenest.blogs.wm.edu/ and saw 3 eggs are now in the nest. If you read the write up under the photos, you'll smile when you read how Mama had left the nest and then had to quickly return and try to boot Papa out so she could lay that 3rd and final egg. Natural has been both cruel and wonderful to these birds.

Hope the meeting refreshes you today. ..Sara's Mom