,,,,,,,,
Good Morning.
..
The first thing that I am going to do here at 3 A.M. is to get a pot of Sumatra X bold coffee going. I can smell it now as it perks.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
" Wasted years will come again no more "
.Live for others every day, 'tis the true the better way
My mood for today 8/06/10 is Happy.
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code....
.
.todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Today...8/06/10
Isolated thunderstorms. Humid. High 32C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. Humid. High around 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
......
.That weather sounds a little better to me. DAD
...... .
.
Sara I hope that all is well with you and Misty and Oreo. I hope that you will be able to get that walk this morning, and if its possible get a picture of that bear. I am going wait right here at Sara's Dog Training blog untill I hear from you and get all of the interesting things that you tell us, DAD
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3...
.
I hope that these three Cams will be of interest to you. I am very produ of them. Dad.
.
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
.
Grow Like a Pro - Start Indoors Now! To view this email in a browser Click Here '
..
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.
.
DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic 1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets - 5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99.
.
.Please add referal code DAD to the order...I use this Biota Max on my little tomato garden all year long. Read more about it Click link above DAD.
.
You may order by just sending an email to Dad at white6416r@aol.com and I will take care of you.
.
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
......
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
This link above IS THE ONE THAT I HOPE YOU WILL READ ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE END' A lot of good information about producing good home grown Tomatoes. Dad.
......
I must stop and begin to plan my day, it seems to be a little cooler so maybe I can get outside and do a few things and not just sit here and watch the birds all day, you can do that for me on Cam # 3
.
My thought for today is " The best thing that we can do today is be kind and have a cheery word an a smile for everyone."
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
14 years ago

3 comments:
Did I say I saw a bear? I meant DEER! I'll try and get a photo this morning, if I see them before the dogs bark and scare them away.
My mom was sure excitied about her surprise yesterday!
Good Morning DAD...
Sara is right about me being excited about the surprise I received yesterday. I am still smiling. We had tomatoes for snacking and then for dinner last night and I sat at the table this morning admiring the beautiful baskets of tomatoes. You and your TN soil have produced the "best" tomatoes! Forget about Jersey tomatoes, these are going with me to NJ. I put some of the green tomatoes in a box in my cool basement hoping to be able to make your recipe of fried green tomatoes for my sister when she gets her on the 17th. Thank you so much for sharing your bounty with us.
Enjoy working outdoors today. It really is better than sitting indoors all day.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:
Yes, the weather sounds much better today and I hope you are able to enjoy your beautiful wildlife habitat a little bit before going inside for some iced coffee. ;)
Hoping you are all well and that little Prince is thriving and growing into a very handsome young cat.
Love to you all from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment