.
.
How are you feeling on this new Monday morning, as good as I am, I am even smiling and my mood is Happy.
.
We had a wonderful time in our Sunday morning meeting, Several visitors were with, some from Texas were there. Much was spoken that will help me if I will only do it.
.
Good morning Sara, I do want to thank you for keeping us so well posted on Misty and Oreo, the video's , pictures and seeing that they are enjoying life makes me smile. I am glad that I know where this Sara's Dog Training blog takes me and I am heading there right now, DAD
This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net. Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Benin.Visit Benin on Wikipedia
.
an here is another one----
.
This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net. Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Argentina.Visit Argentina on Wikipedia
,
I am so proud of these two new countries above, BENIN and ARGENTINA that are reading this blog, according to the counter in the right panel that makes a total of 93 countries It is hard for me to take this in, why would they read this ?
,
A Little Deer
..
This was sent to me by one of our readers Milich. It's quite amazing… A One Pound Deer....
One Pound Deer....He Is Beautiful. Makes you believe in miracles.
A brief moment that renews our spirit and gives joy to the heart. Kinda 'makes your day doesn't it ? At just 6" tall and weighing just over a pound, he is now in an incubator in the intensive care unit at Tiggywinkles Wildlife Hospital in Buckingham-shire. He has only recently opened his eyes.
This tiny deer was delivered by Caesarean section at a Wildlife hospital after a car killed his mother. Little Rupert, who is so small he can fit in an adults hand, was born after vets failed in their battle to save his mother.
At just 6" tall and weighing just over a pound, he is now in an incubator in the intensive care unit at Tiggywinkles Wildlife Hospital in Buckingham-shire. He has only recently opened his eyes.
Les Stocker, founder of Tiggywinkles, said, "Rupert's mother had very severe injuries. We brought him out and got him breathing, and then he went into an incubator on oxygen. He is now being fed by a tube."
Rupert in an incubator. | |
Rupert pulls a striking pose for the camera. | Asleep: Rupert takes 40 winks. |
Staff members are optimistic that Rupert, now 5 days old, will make a full recovery. "Deer are very, very tricky, but this one has spirit. He's an extremely feisty, little guy and quite pushy," Mr. Stocker said.
.
I think that the story above about the little one pound deer is so interesting. I wish that some one could let us know if he survives. DAD.
.
......
We hope that these three Cams will be of interest to you, we do have a lot planned for this fall and winter, and that we can keep them going full force and show you a lot of interesting things.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code
.todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Today.. 8/02/10
Partly cloudy. Hot and humid. High 33C. Winds light and variable.
Sun and clouds mixed. Hot and humid. Heat index near 105F. High 93F. Winds light and variable.
.......
Where do you think that you will find Dad today ?
In had plans to talk a little about tomatoes. but changed my mind, this is already too long. I did look over the garden yesterday and decided that these old plants must come down this week
I am gone until Tuesday morning and I am leaving you with a full pot of Sumatra X bold coffee and plenty of tea.
" Live for others today and you will be glad at the end of the day."
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

5 comments:
Oh, the baby deer is precious.
I had a very busy weekend, and am looking forward to some downtime. I'm going to try and take it easy for the next few days. Hope you do too!
~Sara
I have seen many baby deer but never as tiny as Rupert. He will survive. He has too much going for him.
BlessYourHeart
Good Morning DAD...
A good Sunday morning service is always followed by a HAPPY Monday. It is good for the soul and good for the heart.
Oh how precious is that baby deer. Looks like he is being well cared for.
You are ready to cut down your tomato plants and I am still waiting for at least 1 of mine to turn red. Sara checked on them on Sunday and she is surprised to see soo many green ones. She can once I see a little red they will ripen quickly.
I planned to stay close to home today but a friend had an accident on Friday and she needs a ride to pick up her x-rays. Of course we'll combine the outing with lunch, maybe even sitting outdoors.
Have a peaceful day! ... Sara's Mom
Dear Dad I am glad to know your mood is a Happy one today and also pleased you had a good Sunday meeting ~
The pictures of Rupert the little deer are just lovely ~ Ally x
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Prince!:
Rupert is so sweet -- with the care he is getting, hopefully he will survive. I pray so!
Sounds like Dad may spend a good part of the day indoors, by a nice, tall pitcher of iced tea or lemonade, with maybe a tomato sandwich or two? ;)
Very glad your weekend was a good one and that your meeting was productive.
Well, Dad, I suppose tomatoes is something anyone in the world can pretty much have an interest in, don't you think? ;) I have had dear friends from Benin and also from Argentina -- have lost contact but hope and pray they are well.
Love to you all, and stay cool! Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment