Note: Cams 1 and 3 are the ones that are in use today. DAD
Good Morning
.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
.
"Time is so precious- do not waste it"
".Begin the day with God". Kneel down to him in
prayer."
.
I hope that all is good with you this morning, I am feeling fairly well , a little weary after a hard day yesterday working on the 3 cams. And if all you will be kind to me today I know that I am going to make it.
.
Here below is thought that I like.
.
" If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it."
.
By Andy Rooney.
.
I think that a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee and then a look at Sara's Dog Training blog would help me get through this day, you can't see me but I am smiling.
.
lick on this http://thechickenchronicles.blogspot.com/ and you will read what Kelly has to say today. Thanks kelly. DAD.
.
I am having a problem with Cam # 2. We spent most of the day yesterday working on it. It will not be on today, we hope to get it going soon.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1. .
This is a view of our flag and the grave site of Scottie and Princess, you may see a side view of the tomato garden . It may be moved to the left side of the front where there will be many birds
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.. This is one that a lot of you enjoy, bird feeders and fountain in the front. When I know that someone is viewing I can talk to you, I cannot see you, I only know that someone is there. DAD..These 3 outside Cams are the main thing in my blog, without them I would have nothing. I do spend a lot of time in keeping them working properly. . And there is a chance that you might see Dad in any of the 3 Cams at any time of the day, Thats a bonus. Ha,Ha, .
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
.
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Starbucks Coffee
.
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual ..A lot of good receips will be found here. DAD
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today.. 10/08/10/
Sunny. Warm. High 28C. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. Warm. High 83F. Winds light and variable..
.
This is going to be enough for this friday morning, I hope to see you on saturday morning.
.
This before I go- " Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone."
.
I had a good friend in Australia, his name was Eric, that man done a lot for me, he sent the above to me, and in a few days I heard that he had passed away. I do miss him.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
14 years ago

7 comments:
DAD,
I love the Andy Rooney quote. He always has some good things to say.
I'm smiling, because it is Frdiday and I have a 3 day weekend coming up! Plus, the sun is supposed to be shining! It has rained most of the week. Yesterday after work, the sun was out in the afternoon. Jeff and I took the dogs for a walk, and then played in the yard. The dogs were so happy to be outside, they were smiling too!
Hope you have a good weekend!
~Sara
Good Morning DAD....
I am smiling and very happy to see the sun shining so brightly in our little part of the world. I plan to walk the local bike path along the river and take in the beauty of the trees dressed in their fall colors.
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend Eric. When I read he was from Australia, I decided to click on your link to "Glen in Australia" who always has wonderful photos, poems, and sacred music. I hope you get to spend some time today visiting this wondering site.
Take time today to enjoy a few cups of coffee and rest your tired body. I am sure Prince will be very, very happy to rest with you.
....Sara's Mom
Hi DAD,
I'm a fan of Andy Rooney, too. Thanks for the quote. About this time yesterday when I checked CAM 3, there were lots of birds feeding and some waiting in line.
Today, I saw one bird refreshing at the fountain. I saw a big yellow bus, but no DAD.
I think you are up and about during the morning hours. I'm on my second cup of coffee, which means it is almost time to get cracking. Aloha to Mary and Prince, too. Sara's aunt
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet handsome Prince:
My condolences for the loss of your friend Eric, Dad. I know you miss him as I do Internet friends who go on ahead.
Your friend Steve has some beautiful Autumn leaves posted! I just tried to view your Webcam 1 again after doing a lot of work on my system, but no luck.
May you all enjoy your evening and have a good, safe, relaxing weekend. Love from Jamaka and fams with special PURRS to Prince <3
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
God Bless You ~Ron
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
God Bless You ~Ron
Dad, I am so sorry to hear the news about Eric. I know the two of you have been friends online for quite a long time, and you have shared many things from him here in your blog.
I received something in e-mail about gardening that might make it possible to do some early planting-- website below.
http://www.bargainbabe.com/2010/10/08/how-to-protect-seedlings-from-cool-weather/#more-19636
Love to you and Mary and Prince.
Post a Comment