Saturday, October 9, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND NINETY EIGHT

You have heard it said that a picture is worth a thousand words, well I am not going to say anything, just tell you that --
Tennessee Granddaddy is the man, he might tell you something, and he is my son. Clicking on the link will take you to his blog
.
Note: Cams 1 and 3 are the ones that are in use today. They may be moved around to different spots while we are waiting on # 2 to be corrected.

Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved..
.
"Time is so precious- do not waste it"

".Begin the day with God". Kneel down to him in prayer.".

.

Here below are two nice music video from Glen in Australia's site: Sent to me by Joan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WfK3fpm48&feature=player_embedded#!

.

This music video Autumn Rose includes a lovely photos of roses in winter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ntg5hz-Zcw&feature=related

This link also came from Glen in Australia. You should check Glens link it is good, Dad.

.
Did You ?

Is anybody happier because you passed their way ?
Does anybody remember that you spoke to them today ?

.
This day is almost over, it's toiling time is through
Is there anyone who will utter a kindly word for you ? .


Can you say tonight in parting with the day that's slipping fast
That you helped a single person of the many you have passed ?
.
Is a single heart rejoicing over what you said to them ?
Does person who's hopes were fading now with courage look ahead ?
.
Did you waste the day or lose it ? Was it well and truly spent ?
Did you leave a trail of kindness, or a scar of discontent ?
.
As you close your eyes in slumber, do you think that God would say
You have earned one more tomorrow by the love you gave today ?

..
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS

.

Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy


There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather

.
Tomato producers around the world be sure that you read Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page read it all the way to the end, I think that you will like it . Old DAD.
.
Today is Saturday and I do not write a blog on Sunday I won't get to see Sara, Misty and Oreo again until Monday morning so I am headed to Sara's Dog Training blog right now and see whats going on there, I know that it will make me smile, it always does. And I do have that Sumatra x bold coffee ready. Sit and I will pour you a cup.
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today..10/09/10
Sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 28C. Winds light and variable.
Mainly sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 84F. Winds light and variable
.

.
I do want to thank Joan for sending me so many good thing for this Saturday's blog, It is a great help to me, I will try to do something for you sometime Joan DAD.
.
My usual way to handle these Saturday blogs is to leave it open until noon for late things that might come in, we are going to do that today I will see you again, until I do "Be Good "
.
Here I am back again at 10:54 a.m. This is a beautiful day in East Tennessee. The temperature is 53 and a very blue sky. In all years I have never seen weather like this, SMILE.
.
Well it is 1:07 p.m. in Tennessee so I think that I am going to close up shop for this week. It has been a little slow here today, not very many readers, but I fully understand, we all have lots to do getting ready for Sunday, Mary and I have our same schedule Sunday morning meeting and we are not sure yet about the afternoon.
.
I do want to say that I hope to have # 2 cam back in service next week, I am missing it.
.
" Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me , for I am meek and lowly in heart, and ye shall find rest unto your souls, for my yoke is easy and, my burden is light,".
.
These are words from Jesus.

.
BYE BYE DAD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
What a wonderful burst of energy you have this morning! Thank you for sharing "Did you" with us. It is helpful. It is good. I'll be back in the/my morning to reread this blog and share a cup of coffee with you. Aloha, Sara's aunt.

Sara said...

Wow! Those are some BIG fish!

Oreo, Misty & I went out to the farm last night to play some agility. We had a fun time, enjoying the beautiful fall night.

Hope you have a relaxing weekend. That's what I plan on doing :)

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Jim loves his fishing and he is so good at it. He is also very good at writting a blog. I visit almost everyday and I share many of his pieces with others, especially his joke of the day. Do wish he could share his fresh fish with me! From reading the blog I know he tosses many of the fish back into the water, it is the joy of being on the water with a friend that makes him happy.

Another sunny fall day here and I will be outdoors one more Saturday raking up what I hope are the last of the little crabapples that cover my patio.

I'm glad you enjoyed the two music videos enough to post them today. The sounds are very different but both delightful. Celtic singer Isla Grant sings inspirational songs so beautifully. I think I will pour some more coffee and revisit those videos before beginning my outdoor work.

Have a relaxing afternoon as you prepare for tomorrow's meeting day. ...Sara's Mom

p.s. you do something for me everyday, you put a smile on my face and remind me to not waste the day. You would be able to answer "yes" to each of the verses of "Did You?"

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

It's looking beautiful in the park near you -- beautiful Autumn leaves! Pretty soon it will be cold again; we're having warm weather today, too.

Today is my mom's birthday and I miss her very much.

Enjoy your lovely day! and safe journeys tomorrow. Love from Jamaka and fams, with special PURRS to Prince >^^<

Anonymous said...

HI DAD,
You and Mary must be sitting close to CAM 3.
I can see some birds feasting and hear you and Mary talking. Too bad, I don't know how to connect and join in the conversation. May Sunday meeting bring you joy. Aloha, Sara's aunt