Mary and I were working hard on tuesday and we realized we had not had our lunch so we decided to go to the Waffle Shop on Alcoa hwy. You can see that I was hungry by looking at my plate. Mary snaped this picture and sent it strait to this blog from the restaurant, and if was there when we rturned home. Whats coming next. Dad .
.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
.
Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious- do not waste it"
.
." Begin the day with God". Kneel down to him in prayer."
.
I am needing a cup of that Sumatra x bold coffee, its perking and while we wait for it why don't we visit Sara, Misty and Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog and see how things are going with them. These three are a lot of help in keeping old Dad holding on. DAD .
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1.
. This is a view of our flag and the grave site of Scottie and Princess, you may see a side view of the tomato garden
.Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Here you will see the tomato garden spot.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3..
This is one that a lot of you enjoy, bird feeders and fountain in the front. When I know that someone is viewing I can talk to you, I cannot see you, I only know that someone is there. DAD..These 3 outside Cams are the main thing in my blog, without them I would have nothing. I do spend a lot of time in keeping them working properly.
.
And there is a chance that you might see Dad in any of the 3 Cams at any time of the day, Thats a bonus. Ha,Ha,
.
Please read this below, you might save some ones life. DAD
..
This is a very important video regarding the latest CPR procedure. Click link below
http://tinyurl.com/2fx8r59
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today..10/06/10
A few clouds. High 22C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny to partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
.
I think that I can live with that kind of weather, east Tennessee if having a wonderful and I noticed it the news yesterday it says that we are going to have beatiful leaves this fall.
.
I have said enough for today, just make yourself at home you know where everything is . You can even find Dad at white6416r@aol.com. and it will be o.k. to call on him.
" Love is the kingdoms banner lift it against the sky. over the fields of battle where the needy cry."
.From one of our hymns.,
It is now 9:55 a.m. and I want to tell you that it is a beautiful day in east Tennessee, at the momebt the tempeature is 45 and not a cloud in the sky. DAD
.
BYE BYE DAD

9 comments:
I really like this photo of you, Dad, and the one of Mary as a little girl from a couple days ago! How wonderful that people can share photos like this. Just a few short years ago we didn't even know what computers were, and now we can't imagine life without them. Hope you and Mary are well, and also the handsome Prince!
That looks like a yummy plate of food! I was just talking about waffles with my students yesterday, and there you are at the Waffle shop! I told my students I should bring in a waffle maker, so we could make ourselves some breakfast first period. Of course, I've never made a waffle in my life, but for some reason I was wanting waffles yesterday.
How clever to have that picture sent right to your blog. Nice to see you enjoying that hearty meal and a cup of that good coffee too. I hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!
72 would be so wonderful. It is chilly here in Michigan! Hopefully today will be nice. I am sitting here enjoying a nice cup of coffee without any interrruptions. That does not happen often! I hope you have a great day. Linda
Good Morning DAD...
Yesterday was a good day for working hard and eating hearty. I did take notice that you went for the coffee first. Your weather today sounds just about perfect..72 degrees, sunny and not much wind. You'll have to post some photos of TN fall leaves when they are at their peak of color.
Becky is right about all the instant means we have of communicating and sharing today. And, I find it amazing that you and Mary continue to keep up with it all. You can be busy outdoors or indoors. Prince probably prefers you to be indoors where he can help.
Put on a sunny smile and enjoy this beautiful day in TN. ...Sara's Mom
Love the picture of you Grandpa! Makes me hungry! :)
Hello Dad,
It's so good to see that picture of you there at Waffle House! Waffle House is one of our favorite places to eat! I hope you & Mary are doing well! It's gotten much cooler here, & I'm loving it!
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
Glad to see you enjoying yourselves! Very nice picture -- makes me SMILE ;)
Raining here, and cold. Nice after all the extreme heat we had just a week ago. Just noticing all the many nations your visitors hail from -- if so many people can get together to enjoy visiting your blog, maybe we can all get along -- do you think?
Love to you all from Jamaka and family
Dear Dad I loved the picture of you ~ Have been out and about a lot and not spending so much time on my computer ~ but know you and Mary not forgetting Princess are often in my thoughts ~ Ally x
Post a Comment