Thursday, November 11, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY THREE

Good Morning.
.
As you know we are leaving for the Vandebilt hospital this morning, we will be back home tonight. I am a little rushed so I am not going to say very much.

To The Older Ones among us.

You may be growing older
And your steps a mite bit slow;
You may not move as fast as once
But, Oh, God loves you so.

You may think that you’re not needed
That your work down here is through;
But, my beloved oldster
God has a plan for you.

Your white hair shows the wisdom
You’ve gathered through the years;
Your presence stands for victories
Proved you’ve conquered many fears.

Your sweetness shows that Christ dwells within
His love in you abides;
As these virtues flow out from you
You’re blessing other lives.

Oh, don’t ever be discouraged
If others must wait on you;
You’ve done your share of service
Just let His light shine through.

..
So rejoice and live for Jesus
And to others His kindness show;
You’re still wanted and still needed
You’re God’s messenger, you know.

.
I think that the poem above is good, I am glad that I see it in you. Dad
.
http://mymellowpages.blogspot.com/
This above is an interesting blog, sorry I have not shown it before .
.
I must see my friends before I go to Nashville, click here and stop in with me Sara's Dog Training blog, now what do you think of those two smiles.
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page -- this is the page to read if like to produce something beautiful
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
The Wildlife Habitat letting you see a lot of beautiful birds are on Cams 2 and 3.Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
..
I did not think that I would get this much on, but I did get up a little early to do so, and Joan I am not leaving without my X bold.
.
If all goes well I will see you in the morning
.
BYE BYE DAD

6 comments:

Becky said...

You and Mary have a safe trip, Dad. I hope she is able to get some help there. I will be thinking of the two of you today.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad ~ thank you so much for those lovely words
I will be thinking about you both hoping everything goes well at the hospital ~ Ally x

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

You are probably on the road to Nashville already. I did check the weather in TN and it looks like a very sunny day for the trip. I will be thinking of you and Mary and hoping that the sunshine isn't the only thing to smile about after Mary's visit with her team of doctors. Growing older is difficult but your lovely poem reminds of good things that can still be done even as we slow down.

I visited CAM#3 and Mr. Cardinal was there. He seemed to be guarding the feeder...maybe protecting it from squirrels. Or, maybe he was staring in the window at Prince.

Thanks for having the coffee ready and waiting for us. Safe travels. ...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

DAD,
I hope Mary had a good visit with the doctor.

It is a beautiful day here today, and I have he day off for veteran's day. I'm smiling, because I get some extra time to spend with Misty & Oreo.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Hello DAD,
I hope your news from Nashville will be positive and that Mary is encouraged. Soon the jets will be flying in missing man formation over Punchbowl. It is a solemn flight. I helped myself to some coffee. See you in the morning. Aloha....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Safe journeys there and home again to Prince! and may you receive much help and comfort at Vanderbilt, Ms. Mary. (O)

Beautiful sentiments, Dad -- absolutely, our elders are our treasures, our history, our roots and our wisdom and we must honor them "so that it will be well with you".

Heard the planes this morning and am flying our flag in a high wind today. Much respect to all Veterans.

Love to you all from Jamaka and fams<3