.
Yes it's old Dad on this early Thursday morning, and I am still feeling very good for an old man, I always like my coffee early, and it should be Sumatra x bold to suit me, and while it is perking I like to go see Sara, Misty and Oreo, they are my friends and all I do is just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and Sara will tell me everything.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page -- this is the page that you must read if you are a tomato producer or expect to be one in the future, Dad .
..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
..
....Please do not forget the three cams. above, you can get a lot of pleasure watching the birds and sometimes a glimpse of old Dad..
This is what my tomato garden looked like a few years ago, I wish that I could be doing that now but I don't think so, these 97 years have caught up with me. But I have no regrets, I have enjoyed those years and now feel the need to sit and dream about the past.

Would you like to make a guess as to what this is in the picture above , it is a rug made from Llama fiber.
Laura says ,"we have custom made rugs for sale out of llama fiber. Folks interested could e-mail me at Hikingmd@aol.com if they would like more info. "
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather.
.Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
..
Today..11/04/10
A few morning showers. High 15C. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies this afternoon. High 59F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
FIRST THINGS FIRST.
No time, no time for study.
to meditate and pray--
And yet much time for ''doing"
In a fleshly, worldly way
No time for things eternal
But much for things of earth
The things important set aside
For things of little worth
Some things, it's true are needful
But first things must come first;
And what displaces God's own Word
Of God it shall be cursed.
By M.E.H
I am going to stop here for the day unless something interesting happens.
I am planning to come back Friday morning if my life is spared'
Think good thoughts today, no gossip it is harmful, good thoughts edify.
" Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest"
True words of Jesus

4 comments:
Good Morning DAD...
The boys are enjoying some crispy bacon and apple bread so I am taking a break to have a cup of coffee with you.
I think you think a great job growing ripe red tomatoes this summer. I don't think there are too many 90+ out working as hard as you in their garden or setting up a wildlife habitat. We are blessed to be able to watch and enjoy your bounty.
Reading M.E.H.'s First Things First early in the day is a good reminder of taking care of the important things first.
I tried your 3 cams here but I don't get to see any of the views. Maybe I'll try my daughter's new computer later in day. I am taking the boys to the new Delaware Children's Museum for a few hours of indoor play since it is a very rainy day here. Do enjoy your day and give Prince a few extra strokes from me. ...Sara's Mom
Good Morning Dad,
How are you this morning? It's a bit cooler here this morning....48.5 degrees. We are supposed to have our first freeze this weekend. I just wanted to drop by & say hello!
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet handsome PRINCE:
That poem is a powerful reminder, Dad -- how very true it is!
Your friend Steve's post is gorgeous. And those llama wool rugs are beautiful, aren't they?
Here is a site I know you will like. http://t.co/PzGyaFE
I've just followed this photographer on twitter. He has some amazing photos on the site.
Love to you all, and wishing you a peaceful, quiet, wonderful afternoon/evening with plenty of time for meditation and dreaming (and purrs for Prince!) -- Jamaka and fams <3
Hi DAD,
I enjoyed your blog and all the good advice.
It is rainy and windy and chilly here. I need some llama wool socks or just socks to warm up.
I think your 2010 tomatoes were better than any you could dream of. Your 2011 tomatoes will be great, too. Aloha, Sara's aunt
Post a Comment