************************
Good Morning.
.
" Time is so precious-do not waste a minuet of it, time lost will never come again"
.
"MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE FAILED IN LIFE ARE THOSE THAT DID NOT REALIZE HOW CLOSE THEY WERE TO SUCCESS WHEN THEY GAVE UP." -
. THOMAS EDISON
...
This is Jennifer White’s web site: http://misshistoricjonesborough2011.blogspot.com/She's Miss Historic Jonesborough 2011, and she will be competing for Miss Tennessee 2011.
.
This is John White’s web site: http://jfk50.blogspot.com/It’s about John F Kennedy, 50 years after his death.
.
Up above on the right side in the panel I say that I started this journal for the sole purpose of helping you produce tomatoes, but I was thinking yesterday that it is too cold to say very much about tomatoes, but I also produce smiles, and it never gets too cold for that, so relax and you give me a big smile on this Friday morning. DAD. .
.
I am glad that this is Friday and that I have now published my 5 journal entries. Now I can rest 2 days with you, there is plenty that we can do, look at some of the back journals or visit my side panel.
.
Sara there is something that I would like for you to do for me, I am going right now to your Sara's Dog Training blog and be sure that you three are O,K. Then be sure and tell Misty and Oreo that I won't be back until Monday, Dad .
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
.
Jennifer White's Blog
.
John White's Blog
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
.
Shooting My Universe
.
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy Jim is going home today, Dad
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
....
I have enjoyed visiting with you this Friday morning, and if you will let me I would like to knock on your door on Monday morning. I think that I can have a smile.
Sending love and best wishes all around the world.
....
" The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.Com "
.
.BYE BYE DAD
© 2010 all rights reserved. Dad's Tomato Garden.com

6 comments:
Wishing you a good weekend!
Oreo and I will be going to our agility fun group on saturday, and then jeff and I will be meeting my parents for breakfast on sunday.
See you Monday!
~Sara
I hope your weekend is a wonderful filled with lots of SMILES!
Good Morning DAD...
Did these 5 days go as quickly for you as they did for me? I can't believe thanksgiving was over a week ago!
After visiting you yesterday and enjoying a good cup of coffee, I went shopping...right there using my laptop. I am so happy with the gifts that I purchased and I didn't have to go out in the cold to purchase them. I am not a believer in giving lots of gifts, I prefer spending time with those I love. But the grandsons also like getting a gift or two. I plan on visiting them next weekend with my gifts in hand. That will be our Christmas visit with them.
Like you, I plan to relax this weekend. Have a lovely peaceful weekend. See you on Monday for some SMILES and COFFEE. ...Sara's Mom
Hi DAD,
There was just enough evening light to see your garden. Of course, there were no birds, but I did see a neighbor and his dog. Lovely time of day! Perhaps, you will get to visit your son this weekend. He seems to be in good spirits. Enjoy your Bible Study on Sunday and we will come back on Monday for a great cup of coffee and a chat. Aloha....Sara's aunt
Hi Dad,
It is Saturday evening and you are probably sound asleep right now, but I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I was thinking of you and Mary and hope you are having a nice weekend. Also I hope Jim is doing well and happy to be home!
Look forward to seeing you again Monday morning! (Well, Sunday night for me.) I would be very, very interested if you ever had any advice or thoughts about what has helped you to live a long and active life. Sharing with others? Staying active and busy? Eating lots of tomatoes? Do you make an effort to take good care of yourself or do you think your good health is just something that is given to you?
Sorry, it must sound like I'm interviewing you, but I just think it's so interesting and I'm sure we could all learn something from you on this subject.
Becky
I love your Blog. We are now in tomato season here in Arizona and I have some great looking heritages going. I still have a long way to go to catch up to you Dad. Take care and enjoy your week.
Post a Comment