Good Morning .
.
Well this is my Friday's entry, my last one for this week, I won't see you again untill Monday morning, and that seems so long, But let us all take advantage of these two days and relax and get revived up for next week. I hope that none of us have any worries that we can't just forget that we can't change. Worry will ruin our days of rest. DAD .
.
" Time is so precious- please do not waste it"
.
" Many years of life are wasted, living for thyself alone "
....
'
.MYEVERYDAYLIFE ..Helen is back I am smiling. DAD
...... ..
I am going to miss Sara, Misty and Oreo these two days that I will be resting, but no worries for me, I know that Sara will be on the job, but I am just going to peep in on them before I go at Sara's Dog Training blog for one more look. DAD
.
Here are three links below that I think you might enjoy, they tell a lot about old Dad, and he wants you to know all about him, nothing hid even though some of it might not be very good
.
Dad's Songbird and Roses Web Page . .View this link above and see if I look Happy. Dad
.
.DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES ..Do you like fried green tomatoes ? Dad does.
.
.Dad's Memoirs.. You will enjoy reading about Dad from his birth.
.
http://www.recordrelics.com
I think that you will like this link above, click and view.
.
Great News! Burpee launches 2011 products on-line To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
...
.
Jennifer White's Blog.
John White's Blog.
Be sure that you make time to check on John and Jennifer today, you will enjoy them..Dad's
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..I have already told you about this link. Dad.
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
.
Today..12/10/10
Mostly sunny. High 10C. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sun and a few passing clouds. High around 50F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph
.
I want to come back on Monday morning if you will let me. I am resting until Monday. Mary and I will be in our sunday morning meeting, I have no plans for the afternoon.
I am sending Love and best wishes to all of my friends in 96 countries and over 3000 cities. Yes that includes you.
BYE BYE DAD
© 2010 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com.
14 years ago

4 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful restful weekend.
Good Morning DAD...
Love and best wishes to you, Mary, and Prince Charming. Today I plan to go back and read the Edgar Guest poem, The Joys We Miss. I'll be reading it to my Dad who would have been 105 today. One of the joys I miss is his bringing me a new children's record book on payday. It must be why I still enjoy listening to books being read to me, on CD or mp3, as I work around the house or travel long distances.
I see some warmer weather for you this afternoon, hoping it comes with lots of sunshine to brighten your day. I'm sure the birds will be happy to have 50 degrees again. If you go outdoors, don't forget your scarf, we want your voice nice and strong for singing holiday songs.
Enjoy the weekend, relaxing and playing with the little guy. Maybe even reading a book or poem aloud to Mary. I'll be in NJ playing with my 2 grandsons and definitely reading a goodnight story or two to the youngest one. I'll stop by on Monday for coffee, smiles, and a good read. ...Sara's Mom
Hi Dad,
Great post as usual. Thanks for good words on our blogs. Have a restful weekend.
John
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:
Wishing you all a restful and warm, cozy weekend and safe journeys. The national parks cams and your friend Steve's site have some beautiful photos up! Looks like you have snow in the Smokies; makes me homesick for the Mojave, of course.
Love to you all, and special purrs for the Prince from Jamaka and fams ;)
Post a Comment