" Love thy neighbor as thyself' ''
Good Morning
Time is so precious-do not waste any of it
.
I feel that I have wasted a lot of my time in just living for myself, and not think of others as I should. Dad.
.
I am feeling good again this thursday morning, and I am wondering about all of you, I know that this is the most busy and strainful time of the year and it is so easy to get caught up in it, but we must take time to stop and relax when we can.
This is Jennifer White’s web site: http://misshistoricjonesborough2011.blogspot.com/
She's Miss Historic Jonesborough 2011, and she will be competing for Miss Tennessee 2011.
This is John White’s web site: http://jfk50.blogspot.com/
It’s about John F Kennedy, 50 years after his death.
I am always in the need of some of that good Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee and I have got in the habit of checking on Sara, Misty, and Oreo at that time, don't you think that both of those thing are good, lets click on Sara's Dog Training blog and find out what we want to know. Thanks Sara for being there. Dad
I don't know how anyone can have so much patience to do such detail work with "toothpicks". Amazing!
Maybe your granddaughter can visit him in Syracuse, NY and watch him work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4kyixXKymw
He was interviewed by a Rochester News Station: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Vu2no949c
Sent to me by Joan,
....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
....
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
....
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009 .
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
,,,,
Shooting My Universe
....
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. This is the one that Dad reccomends and says that it will be of help.
It is time to be getting away from here, but as usual not very far, always avaiable for any thing new that come in. Such as updates.
.We enjoyed our wednesday night bible study, and we do feel that we receive some much needed help.
.
I have enjoyed visiting with you this morning, and if you will let me I would like to knock on your door on friday morning.
Sending love and best wishes all around the world.
" The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal "
.BYE BYE DAD
© 2010 all rights reserved. Dad's Tomato Garden.com.

3 comments:
Good Morning DAD...
Woke to sunshine and colder temps this morning. The heavy rain did a lot of cleaning during its 24 hours; the sun is making everything sparkle. Between the sun and your coffee and links to some good reading, viewing, and listening I am smiling. I don't think anyone would say you don't think of others first. It is important to think of oneself as well if one is to look after and care for himself.
Two more interesting White's. Historic Jonesborough has a lovely representative, Jennifer White, who is so gracious and enjoys her role. (Have you walked those brick sidewalks?). John White's teaching background and interest in John F. Kennedy has given us some good reading.
What a wonderful family you have! You are a great inspiration to all of them! Relax this afternoon and smile at their accomplishments.
...Sara's Mom
Ray, great post as usual. I just checked Jim's & great seeing him smiling from his hospital bed. Thanks again for giving Jennifer & me publicity for our blogs on yours. That's really nice. Hope Mary is good.
John
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:
Glad to see you are relaxing a little and yes, it's easy to get caught up in too much at one time, but Prince and the Wildlife Habitat will help you to keep priorities straight, yes? ;)
Hope you are all staying warm and enjoying your evening. Love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment