" Time is so precious- do not waste any of it"
...
Good Morning
.
It is a cold Tuesday morning, 14 at 3 a.m. but I am in a happy mood anyway, feeling real good after a good nights rest, and I think that if every one will be nice to me today I can make it, but rest assured that I will not be outside very much but right here at this keyboard.
.
Here is the link to the Cat and Dog Video. I think this should work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-0WVfj76bo
( After viewing please click on back up button to continue, it's on the left side at the top. Dad)
I like the music in the cat and dog video.
Dad's Songbird and Roses Web Page View this link above and see if I look Happy. Dad
.DAD'S FRIED GREEN TOMATOES Do you like fried green tomatoes ? Dad does.
You will enjoy reading about Dad from his birth in 1913 untill the present,time, I don't know if I am going to like this so well. DAD.
It's Sumatrs x bold coffee time at Dads house and also time to visit Sara, Misty and Oreo. I smell the coffee it is perking, so while I am waiting on it I am going to Sara's Dog Training blog and see for myself how all is going, I am sure that they are doing good because Sara does give them the best of care.
http://saralovesdogs.blogspot.com/
After you have viewed this link of Sara , Misty and Oreo you will need to click on the back up button above to continue, it is on the left side at the top Dad.
.
I think that you will like this link above, click and view..
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather
.
....
http://makingofahome.blogspot.com/.. I don't usualy use links that are mostly about politics, But Deb is a friend of mary'and I, and we love her. Useing this is not me saying that I agree with Deb in what she says or thinks, we all have our own ideas about things. DAD
.I am planning on seeing you again on wednesday morning.
I am sending Love and best wishes to all of my friends in 96 countries and over 3000 cities. .
BYE BYE DAD
© 2010 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com. .

3 comments:
A good nights rest is worth its weight in gold for sure. Glad you are feeling Happy today! It's very freezing cold here too, but I am in where it is warm and cozy. Have a terrific Tuesday!
Good Morning DAD...
Prince sure made me smile this morning. And your words right under this delightful photo, "time is precious do not waste any", seemed to be Prince saying "pay more attention to me". Prince Charming could be in a video like the "Cat and Dog" video... I love that video...the animals really look like they are doing the singing of "Deck the Halls".
I have poured a cup of x-bold Sumatra, my absolute favorite, and it is warming me up as light snow falls outside. It is a good day to stay in but I am meeting a co-worker at Pizzeria Uno...our lunch usually last for 4 hours as we do a lot of catching up.
Very early tomorrow morning I will be on my way to New York City by the megabus for $1.00 to see the play "Driving Miss Daisy" and also to view some of the windows decorated for the holidays. So, I may not be able to stop by until night fall.
Enjoy the day. Indoor days are good for moving about slowly, seeing and touching things we haven't looked at in a while and enjoying the memories. SMILE! Stay warm.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and helpful Prince Charming:
Best laptop there is ;) and so handsome! I'd never get any work done at all if Prince was here ;)
Love the video and laughed a lot! Thanks for sharing with us.
Sounds like a good afternoon/evening to stay cuddled up warm with the royal boy and eat some soup. Love to you all, and big PURRS to the Prince from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment