Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTEY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY EIGHT

As I was looking over Kelly's blog yesterday I found these two Llams and you know that I like Llams. Without asking I decided to use them today. I knew that Kelly would want me too do that . Kelly would you send me the names of them and a little something about them. I would like to know more. Kelly we have been friends for serval years, and we did enjoy a vist to your house not long ago. DAD

'' Live for others every day, 'tis the true the better way"
,
Good Morning
..
I have used this poem before but with all that has happened in the last few days it seemed good to read it again.
...

PRAYER.
.
I met God in the morning,
When my day was at its best;
And his presence came like sunrise,
With a glory in my breast.

All day long the Presence lingered,
All day long he stayed with me;
And we sailed in perfect calmness,
O'er a very troubled sea.

Other ships were blown and battered,
Other ships were sore distressed,
But the wind that seemed to drive them,
Brought to us both peace and rest.

Then I thought of other mornings,
With a keen remorse of mind,
When I , too, had loosed the moorings,
With the Presence left behind.

So I think I know the secret,
Learned from many a troubled way .
You must seek him in the morning,
If you want him through the day.
.
Good Morning Sara, I would like to come see my friends a little early this morning if it is alright with you, we are having guest today and there are a few things for me to do. So I am going to click Sara's Dog Training blog and see what you can tell me, I hope that you three are doing good. If you can tell me I would like to know about Misty, I worry about her, I love her, give her a hug from Dad.
.
I want to be sure that I get these 3 Cams. in and that they are working good because I have lots to show you now and a great deal more when spring arrives.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..This is good, DAD said so.
....
.
..
Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers."..
.
.
This link above will give your local weather if you will use your address.
.

Today,12/01/10
Times of sun and clouds. Colder. High 5C. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Colder. High 42F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
....
I want to tell you about our rain yesterday, from the time I began working untill 6 P.M. yesterday 2.01 inches had come down. My garden spot was covered with water.
.
I hope that you are feeling as good as I am this morning, what is your Mood ? mine is Happy and I know that yours is the same, we want to relax today, leave all our troubles behind us. DAD
.
This will be more than enough for this day from me, if you need Mr Side panel he is right over there on your right.
.
I do want to come back in the morning, and as usual I will be stoping in during the day for updates. Jim is doing good, I talked to him at the hospital last night.
.
I am sending Love and best wishel to all the world.
.
So I think I know the secret,Learned from many a troubled way .You must seek him in the morning,If you want him through the day.

BYE BYE DAD
© 2010 all rights reserved. Dad's Tomato Garden.com.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad to hear that Jim is doing well.

I gave Misty your hug! She loved it- wagged her tail the whole time.

Have a great day!

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

That is a lovely poem. By writing your blog very early each morning and sending us little reminders, we all can have a good day if we follow your advise.

We had the heavy rains like TN and we are expecting more today, actually the storm you had yesterday is expected here with very heavy winds. Too bad, since I have two outings to attend today. Some areas may get up to 5" of rain, wonder how many inches of snow that would be if the temps were lower.

Those llamas are lovely. What a wonder life Kelly is giving them. Bet they are as spoiled as Misty and Oreo.

The doctor's like to get their patients up and walking soon after surgery. Jim will be walking down the halls and doing exercises today...they will keep him busy.

You'll be busy today as well...company and Wednesday Bible study. You are like the "energizer bunny". Have a wonderful day!
...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
Wednesdays are always busy days for you but we know the joy and comfort you receive from participating in your Bible Study. Jim shared his stitched up knee with us today on his blog.
Ouch! He has a positive attitude to life, just like his DAD. I hope you had some sun today to dry up the rain puddles in your garden.
Aloha...Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Very glad to hear your son's op was successful and wishing him a speedy and comfortable recovery.

That's quite a lovely llama duo! Thanks for sharing them with us. ;)

The poem is certainly "words to live by", I agree. It's easy to be so busy and caught up in things that we forget or "don't have time", but we need to TAKE time. You are so right.

That rain will make for good soil come tomato and rose time, won't it? You could always send some out our way -- we'd love to have it!

Be well, stay warm, and enjoy your evening! Love to all, and big PURRS to the Prince from Jamaka and fams <3