Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dads Sundays Entry Three Thousand Seven Hundred Eight

Good Morning.

Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”

I am violating my own rules, but I felt that I had to do it.

After all this is Easter Sunday, and the day that we are going to have two meetings to enjoy.

Coffee cup animation

Since we are here we will have one of those cups of coffee that is not really happening, I think its fun. Dad.

sun

I do want to do all that I can to bring a smile to your face this morning, about all that I can thing of right now is to count your blessings, and also be thankful for your friends.

That’s all I hope to see you in the morning with a few surprises .

BYE      BYE      DAD

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Easter to you, Mary and Prince!

Helen said...

You, Mary and Prince Have a Happy and Blessed Easter day. Helen

betty said...

Happy Easter dear Friends: DAD, Mary, and Prince.
We enjoyed hot-cross buns, decorated eggs and a butter lamb to spread on the buns. Of course, the extra bold coffee was served for those who enjoy a good brew.
You are busy today with two bible groups. Dan and I are enjoying our grandkids and daughter. There was an Easter Egg hunt at Iolani Palace and of course, one in our home as well. This is a place of big, big smiles. You would enjoy the laughter of the children.
Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt

Fat Free JAM said...

Happy Easter! I hope you and your family enjoyed the day. I enjoyed a nice meal with my daughter today.

Warm smiles,
Jess

Joan said...

Happy Easter Evening DAD..

I was testing my new laptop to make sure all my favorites popped up when I wanted and I was surprised to see a fresh cup of coffee and a fresh Sunday blog.

We had a nice family day with lots of good food and conversation. Both Oreo and Chewy enjoyed the people food I put into little paper cups. They would stick their long noses/mouths into the cups to get the food and their noses would get stuck. It was so funny to watch them trying to get the cups off their noses and have the food pop out of the cup.

Hope it was a happy blessed day for you and Mary and of course Prince. ...Sara's Mom