“ Time is so precious-do not waste it”
Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
I hope that you are out of that bed, already had your coffee, and anxious to get to your work place early, that would make the boss smile, and that is what we are trying to produce along with tomatoes and roses.
We will be showing beautiful roses in a few days, why don’t we have a contest and let two or three judge decide the winner. I would be willing to give the winner a $59.00 to the winner, out of my own pocket, now that is something for this old tight wad man to do.
Some of you good rose growers take this and get something started before I spend my money. Dad
Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012
Favorite Links
- American Profile Magazine
- Artic Web Cam
- Audio Bible
- Brush Strokes
- Dad's Fried Green Tomato
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's Memoirs
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
- Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
- Dad's Rose Garden Album
- For best results show this as a slide show.
Our rose garden album above will show you a few of our roses from another year, I believe that you can do better than that. Dad.
- John White
- Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Learn Bird Songs
- RefDesk
- Sara's Dog Training. Oreo and Chewy would like to see you this morning. Dad
- Shooting My Universe
- Tennessee Granddaddy
- Tomato Casual
- Urban Garden Casual
- Weather
Our day is starting of good again this morning, at 1:55 a.m. eastern time, and also daylight saving time we have a reading of 64 degrees, and if the rain don’t come we hope to reach 90 degrees today. I don’t think that we have missed a day in the last month without having a thunder storm.
I should not complain that is good for the plants that I have in the ground and more going soon.
I think that I better come to a close, Prince is sitting here looking mean at me, he wants another nap and a handful of treats that we give him. He is a lot of comfort to me in these early morning hours.
I hope that you continue feeling good the rest of this day. I do feel good and I am ready to get to work as soon as I can see.
Please don’t forget our Side Panel, it has it all and you may see something new there in a few days, if you find out anyway to make a little spending money let me know. white6416r@aol.com
“ Live for others every day, ‘tis the true the better way “
From one of our hymns.
Bye Bye Dad
Copyright © by Ray F. White . January 2012

6 comments:
Well, monday flew by. Not sure how that happened.
I did get my peas planted last Saturday. I can't wait to see little shoots of green popping up. It needs to warm up a bit for that to happen. Can't believe you might hit 90 today! I have reading of 29 degrees this morning.
Hope you have a good Tuesday.
Happy Tuesday! I am having to wait for my coffee this morning! A medical test at 8:30 and then I'm off in search of the drive thru with the best coffee!
We sure are having a pretty spring in TN aren't we? Except for those pop up storms with hail here and there. Ya'll have a great day!
Good Morning DAD...
It may be a chilly morning here but the sun is shining and I am smiling at you and your very positive attitude. I won't be putting any plants in the ground yet but I will stop to get a basket of Pansies for my front doorstep..it is looking bare since I took the greens away a few weeks ago. I will be checking on your plants everyday, looking for the first signs of a tomato. Wish I were a grower of roses so I could enter your contest. My favorite roses are the ones with the best scent...the ones you can smell as soon as you enter the garden. I think those are the hardest to find.
Be sure to sit out on you patio chair today with a big smile on your face and a glass of iced coffee to refresh you. ...Sara's Mom
Hi Dad, my roses won't start blooming for a couple more months yet. I'm thinking about transplanting them because they are in the flower bed behind everything else and they get hidden in the summer. I need some good rose fertilizer first for them. Any suggestions?
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
Oh, gosh, Dad, I'm sorry, but I don't think it's possible for that sweet little Prince to "look mean" at you...and he does deserve more naps and more treats, as handsome and sweet and as good an editor as he is ;)
Hoping your afternoon is relaxing and that the weather is good. Yes, the rain is such a blessing. We always enjoy it so much here.
Not meaning to alarm anyone, but reading online that twisters have struck Dallas/Ft.Worth/N TX area; if you have loved ones there, you might want to try to check on them. I do, and I'm going to right now.
Sending love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3
HI DAD,
No roses from this gal, either. When I lived in Iran, I had a garden full of roses, the kind Joan loves. Now I wonder why I didn't gather the petals and make sackets for everyone. The area was famous for rose oil. I look forward to seeing the blooms you share with us. Aloha from HI.....Sara's aunt
Post a Comment