Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dad's Out of Town

Good Morning!

This is Jim writing for Dad to tell you that Dad and Mary are in Lebanon, Tennessee this morning. They came with Beverly and me yesterday so we could attend the visitation and funeral for Kevin Massey. Kevin is Mandy's stepfather. This Sylvia's husband. We are sad today.

I wrote a little more on this on my blog yesterday:

Tennessee Granddaddy

We'll hope to have Dad and Mary back home sometime later today. He told me to tell you "Good Morning" and that he'll have the coffee and tea ready for you tomorrow morning, if all goes as planned.

7 comments:

ally123130585918 said...

Thanks for letting us know where Dad is today ~ tell him I will be here early in the morning for my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x

madcobug said...

Thank you for telling us where Dad and Mary are. My condolances to the family. Helen

midwestvintage said...

 My condolences to the family.

         Julie

ab45yui said...

My sincere condolences to the family!  Thanks for letting us know.  God Bless!

elam615 said...

We are so sorry about your loss.  Have a safe trip home.  Brenda

gen0507 said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Hugs to you all!  I'll be praying for you all!

Hollie

jmuhjacat said...

My deepest sympathy to the family, loved ones and friends.  I recently lost my father and two other loved ones, and I know how it feels.  I look forward to seeing Dad back here tomorrow and/or over at BlogSpot.