Monday, October 6, 2008

ENTRY # FIFTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY FIVE

Good Morning.

This is monday morning, we don't want to get up, but we do have too. There is always lots to do on monday mornings.

I will do my part, get the tea & coffee ready, it won't be long.

I am not going to write very much here this mornining as the change is comming up vrery fast. Here is the link to our new Journal, and we are going to begin useing it in a trial today.

DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN JOURNAL  ( NEW )

( Be sure that you remember this link. Dad. )

Click on this and watch me make a lot of mistakes. but I think that I will slowly learn. Please have patience with me,  DAD.

2 comments:

madcobug said...

I went over and made a comment in your new blog. Remember me in prayer tomorrow morning and the next few days. Thanks, Helen

tendernoggle said...

HI DAD,
HOPE THIS DAY WAS GOOD TO YOU AND MARY.
HOW IS PRINCESS?
LOVE YA,
CARLENE