GOOD MORNING,
Here is a little poem that Mary enjoyed when she was a child. I don't know who wrote it, but want to give credit to whoever did.
"Your life lies before you,
Like fields of pure white snow,
Be careful how you tread it,
For every step will show."
This is a special tomato knife that a dear one (Martha) gave to us a few years ago. It cuts the tomatoes so nicely.
.
We are having some wonderful weather here in Tennessee. Yesterday was a wonderful day , a high of 72 and a nice breeze. And this morning seems to be getting off to another good day. Our temperature is 56 and we expect some more sun today.
.
I was so glad to get to work outside yesterday and I did get several things done. One thing was I got my two fountains cleaned and filled with water, I had them on all afternoon, it looks like spring around here.
I made a little Video of the fountains that I will show you later. It is going to be hard to keep from smiling this morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
Look over to your right on the side panel there is something there that I am proud of, Its a Guest Book, please sign it for me if you have the time. DAD
.
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD
.
What would you think of a good cup of Tea or Coffee right now, well if you will sit down right over there I will have what ever you want in just a few minutes. I do need a smile this morning if you are able to give me one..
.
http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_example.php?sitepal
....
This link above changes type written words into spoken words ( I can't hardly believe that ,can you ? )
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
.
We prove that with our visitors map each day, look it over today. You can see it on the side panel on your right. I do want to thank all of you who live a long ways from Dad's Tomato Garden for visiting with me. Come again and come often DAD.
.
You will find a lot of good tomato gardening help at the link below. This web page is the first thing that I wrote over six years ago, I started it before I started my journal...Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..(If you do not find it here e-mail me white6416r@aol.com.I will be glad to hear from you any time. If you have any questions we will try to help you.
.
I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date..
...
EDITED at 3/10/09 by Dad.
.
.
Reggie always has something good for us. He is doing a lot of good for Tomatoes. Please look at the link above.
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" I want a soul so full of joy---Life's withering storms cannot destroy."
.
and this one---
.
" It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow."
.
The two thoughts above from Apples of Gold.
..
I have enjoyed my little visit with you this morning, I enjoyed sitting down and having Coffee and seeing a few smiles, but I must go.
.
I want to have another day like yesterday, and I need to get at it. I do hope that I can come back in the morning, and I will if I am spared. Sending love to all of you in every part of this world.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
.
865-850-5763
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved
......

7 comments:
Morning, Dad! I'm the first one here! Coffee ready? You said it was going to be hard to keep from smiling this morning... that's GOOD! We don't want you to keep from smiling! And here is a smile for YOU... I'm excited about seeing your fountains! I bet the birds love those!
Goodmorning Dad ~ I'm ready to join you with a Cup of Tea ~ I hope you get some good weather today so you can get out in your Garden ~ (It is cold and raining here) your fountains sound lovely look forward to seeing them ~ Hope Mary is well my love to you both ~ Ally x
I always have a smile for you. The temps you are having are about 20 degrees warmer than us. It will come though. Enjoy your day!
'On Ya'-ma
Hello Ray, just wanted to let you know it was good seeing everyone again. Was glad for my chance to do so. Won't be long now, you'll be setting out those tomatoes. Tell Mary I said hi & hope for her continued good health. Yours too, of course! Have a great day. By the way, the coffee was good. Jay
Good morning Dad,
I loved the poem, how true the words.
The tomatoes looked so yummy...bet the knife works perfect. Hope your Tuesday is a good one...hugs and love,
Joyce
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you and are getting it done -- isn't it a great feeling to be able to work in the garden again? It sounds like you are indeed ready for Spring, and your Thoughts For The Day go right along with that. Yes, time for some coffee and then on with the work! I have leaves on one of my little stick-y trees I got from http://www.arbordayfoundation.com (pretty sure that's the URL) so I am excited about that.
Best to you both, hope Ms. Mary is feeling quite a bit better? and HUGS, Jamaka and fams
Hi Dad, Would love to see a video of the fountains!! Take Care!
Post a Comment