A young man packing his bag for a journey said to a friend, "I have nearly finished packing. All I have to put in are a guidebook, a lamp, a mirror, a microscope, a telescope, a volume of fine poetry, a few biographies, a package of old letters, a book of songs, a sword, a hammer, and a set of books I have been studying." "But you can't put all that into your bag." objected the friend. "Oh, yes," said the man. "Here it is." And he placed his Bible in the corner of the suitcase and closed the lid.
Author Unknown
.
How are you feeling on this Wednesday morning ? I believe that I am doing very good, I will let you know for sure a little later in the morning. It is just 3 A.M. here in the Tennessee Valley and I have not had any Coffee yet..
.
It is a little warmer this morning it is 66 at the moment. Yesterday we had a high of near 80 in the afternoon, and I expect it will be near that again today. I am glad to see this kind of weather, just what I have been waiting on. Now don't you get too far away the Tea and Coffee will be ready in about 5 minuets, and you know that you are always welcome to walk in at Dad's house.
.
Thanks to all of you that signed my guest book yesterday, the link to it is over there to the right on my side panel.
.
A little later I will have a better Video of my fountains to show you, I think that the birds are enjoying them as much as I am, yesterday they were having a good time, and I do like to see that, Several Eastern Blue birds have bee looking around for an empty box, I hope that they find what they like and settle down and give us a few more blue birds to enjoy.
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
.
We prove that with our visitors map each day, look it over today. You can see it on the side panel on your right. I do want to thank all of you who live a long ways from Dad's Tomato Garden for visiting with me. Come again and come often DAD.
.
We prove that with our visitors map each day, look it over today. You can see it on the side panel on your right. I do want to thank all of you who live a long ways from Dad's Tomato Garden for visiting with me. Come again and come often DAD.
.
You may notice that our visitor counters are not working properly, we hope to have them corrected soon. Dad.
.
.
You will find a lot of good tomato gardening help at the link below. This web page is the first thing that I wrote over six years ago, I started it before I started my journal...Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..(If you do not find it here e-mail me white6416r@aol.com.I will be glad to hear from you any time. If you have any questions we will try to help you.
.
You will find a lot of good tomato gardening help at the link below. This web page is the first thing that I wrote over six years ago, I started it before I started my journal...Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..(If you do not find it here e-mail me white6416r@aol.com.I will be glad to hear from you any time. If you have any questions we will try to help you.
.
How would you like to take a nice hike in the Smokies, to find out more click here below
.
.
And let Lucy Lowe and Laura Higgins tell you more about it. I would like to go but I am afraid that my 96 years would not let me. Laura has promised to send me a picture of Levi, he is my favorite Llama, If she don't send it soon I am going to slip up there some day when she is not home and take the picture myself. I have been there before and I believe that Levi would let me in.DAD
.
An interesting link
DIYFather - Call Me Dad!The definitive guide to fatherhood for new and expectant dads
DIYFather - Call Me Dad!The definitive guide to fatherhood for new and expectant dads
.
This is going to be all for right now, I seem to have run out of anything to say. But anyway I have let you know that I am still in the land of the living, and that I am feeling fairly well, my mood is Happy and I love you. That's enough.
.
I will see you in the early morning if all goes well. Smile today and be kind and gentle unto all men.
I will see you in the early morning if all goes well. Smile today and be kind and gentle unto all men.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
.
865-850-5763
865-850-5763
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved
......

8 comments:
Morning, Dad... here is a SMILE for you on this Wednesday morning. No coffee for me today, I am headed to bed now. I'm enjoying the spring weather, too... been working on cleaning up the yard, and the fresh air feels so good, doesn't it?
Have a beautiful day!
Between the coffee, tomatoes & that fountain ....you have just made my day! There's a huge "SMILE" on my face! Have a great day!
HUGS;)
How grand to be having such wonderful weather there. Here in the north the Marach wind is blowing in another cold front right out of the north for us today. BrrrChill. It will be cold again. It is 45 here this morning and they say we'll be 22 tonight. Take care and enjoy the nice weather. 'On Ya'-ma
Good morning Dad,
You have a beautiful entry today...filled with love and joy...what a lovely bounty of tomatoes. The fountain is lovely..peaceful.
Hope the rest of the week will be a good one for you...hugs and love,
Joyce
Good Wednesday to you Dad :) I am loving this warmer weather also. It really does a world of good to see that sunshine and feel its warm rays. I have been outside for days now, can't get enough of it. Those tomatoes are neat looking on the 'surprise' especially the yellow one, really different looking. I just love your fountain, it is so pretty. I see your grass is greening up around there too! Yep, Spring is definitely in the air. We have had a long winter and been waiting so long it seems for this, and now, finally its here! :) That is reason for a big smile for sure. Love, Kelly
Good Morning Dad....love this warm weather...sunny fl is getting all the visitors!!! the fountain is wonderful
Hello Dad I am glad you are having some good weather ~ I know how much you love to get out in your garden ~ your picture and the video of the fountain are great ~ can imagine the birds love it ~ thankyou for your company and my "Cuppa" will see you in the morning ~ Ally x
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
That's such a nice picture of you with your basket of tomatoes, Dad! And all your hard work paid off -- the fountain looks beautiful, sounds so soothing, and I'm sure you're going to have lots of birds bathing in it!
Oh, those plants -- I can't decide which is more beautiful, but I guess I'd vote for the poppies as they are favorites of mine. And have you added new photos to your roses page? I always love them, especially the prettiest little "rose" of all...
So glad you have Spring weather to enjoy and I hope Ms. Mary is feeling better because of it. Best to you both -- HUGS from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment