.
Good Morning.
.
Well we made it through Monday very well, it's always better than we expect. Now for this new day, and the clean sheet that we have been given we sure do want to be careful. We do not know who may be watching us and hearing every word we speak, we do want to be kind and gentle to all men. Sometimes when night comes I have the feeling that I have messed this clean sheet up very bad. How bad we need help from above to help us get through this cold cruel world. We cannot do it on our own. Dad.
.
Here is my thought for this day, it is again from one of our hymns, I am thanking R.L. Allan and Son of Glasgow Scotland for giving me permission to use this.
.
" Precious thought my Father knoweth; In His love I rest, for what -e'er my Fathed doeth, Must be always best, Well I know the heart that planneth naught but good for me, Joy and sorrow interwoven, Love in all I see."
.
.
Well we made it through Monday very well, it's always better than we expect. Now for this new day, and the clean sheet that we have been given we sure do want to be careful. We do not know who may be watching us and hearing every word we speak, we do want to be kind and gentle to all men. Sometimes when night comes I have the feeling that I have messed this clean sheet up very bad. How bad we need help from above to help us get through this cold cruel world. We cannot do it on our own. Dad.
.
Here is my thought for this day, it is again from one of our hymns, I am thanking R.L. Allan and Son of Glasgow Scotland for giving me permission to use this.
.
" Precious thought my Father knoweth; In His love I rest, for what -e'er my Fathed doeth, Must be always best, Well I know the heart that planneth naught but good for me, Joy and sorrow interwoven, Love in all I see."
.
I have learned in my 95 years that disappointments are going to come and I have found that they may be good for me, as one of our hymns says " To wean me from this changing world," There is nothing in this world that we can trust in. DAD.
.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
.BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD.
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .
.
.
'
This Cam above is usually good, Dad...
.
Sign Dad's Guestbook..
.
.
.
We should check on the Eagle today, It won't be long until things will begin to happen up there, it was a pleasure to watch them last year until their problems came up and then it was sad....
.
Mary and I enjoyed watching the eagle yesterday, we saw her eggs, and she has three now. it is so interesting I hope that you can look at it. Dad..
.
Eagle Web Cam This will take you right to her nest.
.
.
You will find a lot of good tomato gardening help at the link below. This web page is the first thing that I wrote over six years ago, I started it before I started my journal.
.
.
If you do not find it here e-mail me at white6416r@aol.com.I will be glad to hear from you any time. If you have any questions we will try to help you. And you know that there is no charge for this service, just a smile from you. DAD.
.
I have not said anything about Coffee or Tea yet this morning. But I believe that you would know to come on in anyway. you know that it is always ready and that you are welcome. I do want to tell you something, one of our dinner guest on Sunday brought me a pound of Starbucks Coffee, and that is what we will be drinking this morning. The blend on the bag says," SUMATRA. Extra Bold. " You will know that you have had a cup of coffee when you taste this, I am trying it right now and I am smiling. DAD.
.
I am hoping for some sunny weather today, but I am not sure that we will have it, early in the day, maybe in the afternoon. The day is beginning with a warm 51, and this warm weather is changing the looks of things around Dad's Tomato Garden. Everything is so green and beautiful. Spring is as you know my favorite season, I love to see new life appearing up all around us.
.
Our plans for getting our garden Cam installed will be a few days later because of rain, but it will be done in time to see me working down there. Dad.
.
I think that I should stop, and get to doing a little work around here to help pay for what I eat. I do hope that I can come back and see you in the morning, those morning visits and smiles that I get from you are very encouraging to me. I hope that you can be content with your lot today, and able to smile.
.
BYE BYE from DAD.
.
.
865-850-5763...
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
...

9 comments:
Good morning! Thank you for such wise words! I need to get back to the business of bible devotions and prayer. Thank you again, God Bless!
Hello Dad, I haven't stopped by in a while and I'm glad to see you well. The garden cam sounds like it will be exciting! Soon you will be able to put your tomatoes in! Love, Linda
Good Morning Dad,
What a inspring entry as always. The coffee sure is good...I like the new flavor. I hope you have a wonderful day.
May your day be filled with sunshine and SMILES! 'On Ya'-ma
Good Morning Dad ~ I popped in to see the Eagle I didn't see her eggs as she didn't get up at all ~ thankyou for the Link I find it really interesting ~ Hope you and Mary are both well and having a good week ~ Ally x
Good Tuesday to you and Mary! Happy St Patricks day also. :) I went to the comics yesterday and got pretty into it for awhile. I didnt know that Opus was not around anymore. I read up that he kind of went 'dormant' so to speak by going into the Goodnight Moon book. Now Berkley Breathed is going to write childrens books for awhile instead of the Opus comic strip. I hope you are getting some sunshine today. It is very sunny and supposed to get up to 71 here today. I went to look at the eagle cam. They have the camera positioned just right this year where you can see good into the nest. All that was happening is she is sitting on them so I guess she is incubating them now. Y'all have a good day today and I will see you tomorrow morning. :) Love, Kelly
MORNIN' DAD,
ONCE IN A WHILE DURING MY PAST TIME OF CLICKING THE MOUSE AND SEARCHING FOR EVEN A TINY BIT OF GOOD NEWS, A PROGRAM OFFERES WORDS DIRECT FROM FOLKS WHOM ARE SACRIFICING BECAUSE OF FINANCE PROBLEMS.
SO SAD WHEN A LADY EXPLAINED HAVING A SHORTER TOUR PLEASURE BOAT TOUR.
ANOTHER ONE HAD AGREED WITH HUSBAND TO EAT OUT ONLY A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK.
IS THERE ANY SENSIBLE DESCRIPTION OF A MIND SET LIKE THAT ?
HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE TELLS US THAT THE 'POOR' WILL ALWAYS BE WITH US. THOSE BLESSED POOR WILL BE THE SURVIVORS AND THE FARTHER BACK IN THE WOODS THE BETTER WHEN AND IF THE WORST COMES TO WORST REGARDING SURVIVAL OF RIOTS AND TERRORISM POSSIBILITIES HERE AND WORLDWIDE.
THOSE TOMATO GARDENS AND VEGETABLE PATCHES WILL COME IN MIGHTY HANDY IF DURING THAT WORST OF WORST CRIPPLES TRANSPORTATION, UTILITIES, WAREHOUSES AND SUPERMARKETS AS WE KNOW THEM IN NORMAL TIMES.
HOPEFULLY THOSE TYPE HORRIFIC THINGS WILL NOT COME ABOUT. MANY OF US REMEMBER SOME VERY BAD TIMES WHEN LAWLESS ONES HAD THEIR WAY UNTIL BROUGHT UNDER CONTROL.
CERTAINLY GOD IS OBSERVING BEHAVIOR WORLDWIDE MUCH OF WHICH IS EVIL AND ALLOWED BY OFFICIALS AND JUDGES IN PLAIN SIGHT WHOM ARE HAVING THEIR WAY, SEEMING NOT TO HAVE ANY FEAR OF BEING PROSECUTED IN ANY WAY.
WHAT IS THE ANSWER FOR SINCERE CHRISTIANS ?
I SAY, PRAY TO GOD FOR GRACE, MERCY, FORGIVENESS AND SALVATION WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE OVERCOME WITH UNCONTROLABLE EVIL. IT CERTAINLY IS IN GOD'S POWER TO CONTROL. sam
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
So glad your weather is agreeable to you -- I guess it won't be long until we are seeing your new tomato crop, will it? ;)
Got here too late today to see the cams, but look forward to doing so tomorrow if all goes well. Hope you and Ms. Mary have a good evening and that you are both well.
Hugs to you both, from Jamaka and fams
Hey Ray, just a word or two today. aAm very glad & thankful for your comments each day. If one can't see our friends, we can at least keep in touch on the internet or by phone. I will try & call toward end of week. Kathy is in Fort Sanders, room 525 if you or Mary have time to call. She went in last night with a blockage in her stomach, they think. Have a great bible study tonight. Give all my regards. Love you & Mary. Enjoy the sunshine today. Jay
Post a Comment