Monday, March 16, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & EIGHTY FOUR.

Good Morning,
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it
.
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
.
I know that's its Monday morning, but I need a smile anyway
.
.
Click here: Comics - washingtonpost.com
.
How are you feeling on this new Monday morning ? I am feeling good, I already have the Tea and Coffee ready and am trying it out. It sure does smell good and hits the spot. You can come on in any time that you can make it and have a cup with me, I would like that.
.
Mary and I had a wonderful day yesterday, after our Sunday morning meeting we had a good home cooked meal right here in Dad's kitchen And the good part was that we had four guests to stay with us for lunch. A wonderful visit at the table, we did enjoy it very much. Good restaurants are nice, but I would rather have a meal at home anytime ,you get so much more out of your visits with your friends, and I will tell you that Mary can beat any of those fancy cooks. DAD.

This below is very sweeet and touching.
"Author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia once talked about a contest

he was asked to judge. The purpose of the contest was to find

the most caring child.

The winner was:

A four-year-old child, whose next door neighbor was an

elderly gentleman, who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing

the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard,

climbed onto his lap, and just sat there.

When his mother asked him what he had said to the neighbor,

the little boy just said, 'Nothing, I just helped him cry.' "
.
We are starting off the week with a warm 53 at 3 A.M. this morning, I think we may see a few more showers this morning. We have had lots of rain in the last few days. A little sunshine would please me. Sometime after the 1st of April I hope to have my tomatoes in the ground, it will of course depend on the weather. I am getting anxious to get started.
.
We hope to get our Cam in and working sometime this week, it will be turned right on the tomato garden, and I hope that it will be of some help to me as I try to answer any questions that I may receive. We will be able to see the problems as well as talk about them. Send any questions that you have anytime now, I am ready.
.
The nice thing about being senile is you can hide your own Easter eggs.
.
LOOK ROCK WEB CAM.

This Cam above is usually good, Dad..
.
Sign Dad's Guestbook.
.
View Guestbook
.
Sign Guestbook .
.
We should check on the Eagle today, It won't be long until things will begin to happen up there, it was a pleasure to watch them last year until their problems came up and then it was sad...
.
Mary and I enjoyed watching the eagle yesterday, we saw her eggs, and she has three now. it is so interesting I hope that you can look at it. Dad.
.

http://www.wvec.com/cams/eagle.html

This link right above will take you straight to the Eagle's nest, I hope DAD.
.
You will find a lot of good tomato gardening help at the link below. This web page is the first thing that I wrote over six years ago, I started it before I started my journal...Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..

.
If you do not find it here e-mail me white6416r@aol.com.I will be glad to hear from you any time. If you have any questions we will try to help you. And you know that there is no charge for this service, just a smile from you. DAD.
.

I just now checked both of my Cams, they are working, look and you can see the Eagle sitting on her nest, and yesterday we saw three eggs, I hope that you will find time to look. Click below and you will be there.
.
http://www.wvec.com/cams/eagle.html
.
I am going to stop for a little while. I am sure that you are going to have a good day, I am wishing for that anyway. I will be back in the morning if I am spared. Smile for me, and do be kind and gentle with every soul that you meet today, that will even help to make the day better for you.

Sending Love to all of you in ever part of the world.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
white6416r@aol.com
.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning ! Here is a Monday SMILE for you.
At 5:30 here today it is 32 degrees and our high for today should be 53. That is still wonderful for us up in the north. I do hope your day is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dad!
Just stopping by for a quick cup and a smile this morning. Micah is out for Spring Break so he stayed over last night...that means a different morning schedule for me! I am glad you are doing well and that Sunday was a pleasurable day for you and Mary. Be sure to say hello and I will talk to you soon!
Take care!
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham
PS You have me thinking about fresh tomato sandwiches! Yummy!!!

Helen said...

Good morning Dad, I am glad that you and Mary had a good day yesterday. I checked on the Eagle several times yesterday and she looked beraggled from all that rain. It appears to still be raining a little there as well as some fog this morning. It's still raining here this morning although we did get a little sun yesterday. You and Mary have a good day now. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Oh, you got me started on those comics and I can hardly stop! That's a great place to visit. Ms. Eagle looks good -- she's looking all over and being very watchful. Isn't she beautiful? So glad your weekend went well, and I can imagine Ms. Mary is a great cook, what with all those great family recipes handed down! Hope she is feeling better, too.
Hugs to you both from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Dad,
It sounded like a great Sunday...and meal too..with your guest. Hope your entire week goes well...and I am feeling fine...just a little tired.
Hugs and love,
Joyce