Saturday, March 14, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & EIGHTY THREE.

Good Morning.
.
Be real quiet and don't wake anyone up, it's only 3 A.M. here on this Saturday morning. Let everyone sleep a little while longer if they can. But if you are up I will have hot Tea and Coffee ready in about five minutes. And I would like to share a cup with you.
,
It is a little warmer this morning 47 and it looks like we might have a few showers again today. Mary and I went to a meeting at 7:30 P.M. last evening and we were in a lot of hard rain, It has rained an awful lot this spring, ant the grass is getting green, and is soon going to need to see the lawn mower.
,
"Hi Dad.

Yesterday's (Friday's) Sydney Morning Herald: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/column-8/column-8-20090312-8wc1.html?page=-1 said:

"You may think of this as pedantry, but it's something that has bugged me for a long time now," writes a slightly disturbed Peter Keenan of Croydon. "The song The Tennessee Waltz is in fact ABOUT The Tennessee Waltz, it is not THE Tennessee Waltz ('I was dancing with my darling, to , When an old friend I happened to see …' etc.). Can The Tennessee Waltz anyone tell me if there is any such piece of music called The Tennessee Waltz? I am really serious about this, so please stop laughing."

Dad, Do you or your TN readers know the answer?

Cheers, Eric.
"
.

I am sure that some of you would remember Eric, he is my friend who lives in Australia, we need to help him out if we can. DAD
.
You do need to look at The Chicken Chronicles...Again Kelly has done wonders with her blog. Very beautiful and interesting. Click on the link and you will be at Kelly's house, and she will welcome you in. Dad.
.

Early Season Onions, Shallots, Garlic To view this Click Here
.

How would you like to take a nice hike in the Smokies, to find out more click here below....http://www.hikinginthesmokies.com/policies.htm....And let Lucy Lowe and Laura Higgins tell you more about it. I would like to go but I am afraid that my 96 years would not let me. Laura has promised to send me a picture of Levi, he is my favorite Llama, If she doesn't send it soon I am going to slip up there some day when she is not home and take the picture myself. I have been there before and I believe that Levi would let me in.DAD.
.
LOOK ROCK WEB CAM

.
This Cam above is usually good, Dad.
.
Sign Dad's Guestbook..

[ View Guestbook ]

Sign Guestbook ].

.
..We should check on the Eagle Web Cam today, It won't be long until things will begin to happen up there, it was a pleasure to watch them last year until their problems came up and then it was sad..

.

http://www.wvec.com/cams/eagle.html

This link right above will take you straight to the Eagle's nest, I hope DAD


.


Snowflakes and Dear Ones

Gentle snowflakes fall upon me,

Melting fast upon my face,

There’s no way that I can keep them,

If in my heart they have no place

Very fragile, very special,

Are these snowflakes from the sky

They remind me of my dear ones,

As they gracefully flutter by.

Scarcely do I see their beauty,

Barely do their rare imprints

Fix themselves upon my fingers,

Till I’m wondering where they went.

In This world so temporary,

Filled with ephemeral things,

Surely everything is fleeting,

Flying ‘way on speeding wings.

Like the snowflakes that are melting,

When they touch my skin so warm,

Yes, myself, my friends, my family,

We’re on that solemn journey home.

Snowflakes can’t be kept in bottles,

You can’t grasp them as they fly,

You just have to dearly love them,

As they slowly flutter by.

We cannot keep what can’t be held,

And just as snowflakes disappear,

Often on life’s lonely landscape

We’re deprived of what is dear.

Yet no one really leaves us

Though we’re far, so far apart,

As long as we believe in snowflakes,

And keep them always in our hearts.


Since this is Saturday and I will not be seeing you again until Monday morning , I am not going to close the Entry until this afternoon, something new might come in that I want to show you..
.
I do hope that you have time to click on http://www.wvec.com/cams/eagle.html and get started on watching the Eagles.
.
Tomato Casual Always interesting. Dad
.
I have checked all the links above , and I think that everything is working except me. Look for more later in the day.
..
This is going to be all for today, We just now looked at the Eagle at 5:25 P. M and she has 3 eggs. It will be interesting to watch her over the weekend.
.
I hope to see you early monday morning. I hope that all goes well for you wherever you are in this world. Love you all. Keep Smiling.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-5763..

.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
...




10 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Goodmorning Dad Just popping in for my "Cuppa"
off out shopping this morning ~ hope you and Mary have a good weekend ~ Ally x

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Thanks for having the coffee ready. I need it since I'm off to work. You started my day off right & I'm smiling just for you!

Cindi said...

Good Morning Dad!!!!!
Sipping my blueberry coffee, preparing to take on a new day...!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I slept in big time this morning and enjoyed it since I didn't have to go off to work or any place else today. Saturdays are wonderful for catching up on what is needed. It's still cloudy and cold but they say we should warm up some. I hope your Saturday is a great one
'On Ya'-ma

Anonymous said...

Good morning Dad,
Oh my, you sure were up early. I hope you have a good weekend...they are calling for lots of rain here today,into tomorrow...we need it. Hugs and love,
Joyce

Helen said...

Good morning Dad. It was raining here yesterday and is still raining. A nice slow one, sometimes just a sprinkle. Ken has cut the grass or weeds I should say this week LOL. I have been keeping an eye on the eagles. Have a nice weekend along with Mary. Hugs to you both, Helen

Kelly said...

Good Saturday morning Dad. :) I will put us another pot of coffee on when that one is finished, we are going to need it to get through this cold and wet day. Thanks for mentioning me today on your blog. I always appreciate it when you stop over and take a look at my blog. I have been wondering about the eagle cam. I hope we have some action to see on there soon. Y'all have a good day up there in Tennessee. We will do the same. Love, Kelly

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday to you, Dad! I missed you last night because I ran out of work and went to bed early... and slept very late! My, but it sure felt good. Now I have a long weekend of work ahead, though, so I'll be right here at the computer.

Stay warm and dry!

Carlene Noggle said...

Hi dad,
I know it is ral late, but I just got off work and decided to stp by and check on you and Mary. Hope yall are doing okay. I think i am fixing to go to bed I am pretty tired tonight.
love and God bless,
carlene

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I got here too late to check on the eagles or your webcam, but hope you're having a good evening and probably just about bedtime so you can have a good start for tomorrow. I'm praying for ol' Hank -- he sure is a wonderful and handsome guy!

Your "SNOWFLAKES AND DEAR ONES" always brings a tear to my eye -- it is so, so true, and very beautiful.

HUGS to you both from Jamaka and fams, and look forward to seeing you Monday