Friday, March 13, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & EIGHTY TWO.


Good Morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.

BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD .

.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.. .
.
I am going to give you my thought for today the first thing this morning.
.
" Come ye yourselves apart and rest a while ; Weary I know it, of the press and throng. Wipe from your brow the sweat and dust of toil, and in My quiet strength again be strong."
.
" Then fresh from converse with your Lord return, and work till daylight softens into ev'n ; The brief hours are not lost in which ye learn, More of your Master and His rest in heaven."
.
This is two verses of one of our Hymns that we sing often. I am using it with permission from our friends at R.L. Allan and sons. Glasgow, Scotland.
.
.
Sign Dad's Guestbook
.
.[
View Guestbook ]
.
[
Sign Guestbook ]
.
.
How are you doing on this Friday morning ? I am up and feeling good and my mood is Happy and I am smiling. Here at Dad's Tomato Garden the tempeature is 38 at 3 A.M that is a little cooler than it was yesterday morning. It looks like we are going to have a little rain for a few days.
.
One thing that I am happy about is that the weekend is almost here, and do I need it. That is the reason for my thought for the day being up at the top. I do feel that I need rest from this rushing life, and always after our Sunday's I do feel refreshed and more able to face the world again. DAD.
.
.
I am going to get our Tea and Coffee ready a little early this morning, I need a cup as soon as I can get it. So you can stop any time that you want too this morning. I will be glad to see you and your big Smile.
.
.
You will find a lot of good tomato gardening help at the link below. This web page is the first thing that I wrote over six years ago, I started it before I started my journal...Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page ..(If you do not find it here e-mail me white6416r@aol.com.I will be glad to hear from you any time. If you have any questions we will try to help you.
.
I do need to end this for a little while, I have a few things that I need to do right now, but I may be back later today, I will if possible see you `soon.
.
Keep smiling for me.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.
white6416r@aol.com
.
.865-850-5763
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved
......

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning. Thank you for the quote from your hymnal this morning. It will get me through this Friday into the weekend. I like you love them. Sunday always renews me for the coming week too. I hope your Friday brings you some sunshine and a SMILE or two.
'On Ya'-ma

Helen said...

Glad that you are feeling good this morning Dad. Gonna be raining here the next few days also. I hope you and Mary have a great weekend despite the rain.

Cindi said...

Glad your happy & feeling good today dad!!! Wish we could have some rain down here...we sure could use it! hugs ;)

Anonymous said...

Good morning Dad,
We had some snow flurries this am...nothing stuck...so that was good news. Hope you and Mary have a lovely weekend...see you tomorrow morning...with my coffee cup!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

jmuhj said...

Those are beautiful Thoughts For The Day, Dad -- thank you for sharing! Hope you and Ms. Mary are well and staying warm around the coffee pot. I'm glad to see you got your visitor counter fixed!

The tomato plot looks very ready to be planted. Bless the work! and have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Jamaka and fams