Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SEVENTY FOUR

Good Morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD .
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
.
Best Of Show- New Flowers at Burpee.com. To view this Click Here .
.
An interesting link
.
DIYFather - Call Me Dad!
The definitive guide to fatherhood for new and expectant dads This link above is very interesting. After today this link will be listed on my side panel every day.Be sure and check it out today. DAD.

Hope everyone is feeling in tip-top shape this morning. I'm "holding my own," as the old saying goes. And I am expecting to have a busy day. It looks like that the weather is going to be good, we are starting off the day at 3 A.M. this morning with a temperature of 27 and we expect to see more sunny skies today. Maybe I can get out of this office and do a little real work, the kind that makes you smile when thing begin to take shape, and you end the day with as I call it that good tired feeling.

The reason that I am showing these flowers I am just trying to rush up spring time. I am so tired and weary of this cold, rainy and snowy weather that we have been having, I sure will give you a BIG SMILE when summer time gets here. Dad.

.

.You will find a lot of good tomato gardening help at the link below

.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

.
(If you do not find it here e-mail me
white6416r@aol.com )

.
.I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date .. ..

EDITED at 3/04/09 by Dad.

.

(The link to Dad's outside Cam. is in the side panel on the right. Very soon you will be able to see us begin that Tomato Garden, and then watch them grow. Dad.)

.

Here is my thought for this Wednesday 3/4/09.

.

"A soft answer turneth away wrath and is the best system of self defense."

And this one-

" People who fly into a rage, always make a bad landing."

.The above thoughts from Apples of Gold.

.

Have you looked at the Eagle Web Cam yet. It is about time for things to begin happening up there. They are doing a lot of work to make it better for us. We watched it last year, the poor eagles had bad luck. We wish them the best for this season. My friend Helen is the one that first told me about this wonderful link. Thanks Helen. Now be sure and peep up to that nest this morning. Dad.

.

QUESTION: What do you do all week?

.

.Answer: Monday through Friday, NOTHING..... Saturday & Sunday, I rest.

I don't know where I got this above. I liked it so here it is.

.

.I think that I should stop, so I can come back in the early morning. I will if I am able, you never can tell about me. At my age anything could happen, but that does not worry me, I want to trust the one who holds my breath in his hands and be content to do his will. I hope that all of you have a pleasant and happy day. Smile at every one that you meet today and do be kind to all men. Love to all of you wherever you are.

.BYE BYE DAD.

.

.mailto:.white6416r@aol.com

.865-850-5763
.
2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning, Dad, hope you get some nice warm sunshine and a little time out in the yard today. Those flowers sure are pretty.

Lynne said...

Good morning, dad. I wanted to let you know I selected you for an "Inspirational Award". If you are able to do so, I would be honored if you visited my journal and picked it up. You truly inspire me to be closer to God and all those things that grow. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Feeling in tip top shape plus pictures to remind us of the promise of spring...wow, that is hard to beat! Good morning Dad! I had an extra minute this morning and I couldn't think of anywhere that I would rather spend it than having a cuppa Joe with you. I am happy to hear you are feeling good. It makes my heart happy. Enjoy this beautiful day and say hello to Mary for me.
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

Anonymous said...

Hello Dad,
This is Micah and I am at my Aunt Pretty's this morning. I want to say hello to you and say I love you. I played in the snow on Sunday. I am going to school.
Goodbye,
Love Micah

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good Morning Dad ~ those flowers are so pretty ~ Spring isn't far away and I am so looking forward to it ~ Loved watching the Eagle cam ~
Hope it warms up so you can get out into your Garden ~ I helped myself to a cup of tea :o) ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Those are such beautiful flowers, Dad! February and March rain brings May flowers, isn't that what they say? ;)

Your friend Lynne said what I feel, and good on her for seeing to it that you get the recognition you so richly deserve. Your Thoughts For The Day are wonderful! and so true.

Hope you and Ms. Mary have a comfortable evening and night. HUGS, Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Good evening Dad,
Loved seeing your flowers ....all so pretty...hope your week goes well. I think of you often...hugs and love,
Joyce

Carlene Noggle said...

We here in N.E. Georgia are expecting temps in the 70's this weekend Dad! Spring is not far off now and is getting closer by the day! Did I smell coffee brewing???
love ya,
carlene