GOOD MORNING,
Time is so precious-do not waste it
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
( Note: My # 1 cam is working, # 2 will be later.Dad )
I am thankful that God has allowed me to see the light of another day. I am very grateful, and I do hope that I can live in a way that shows a spirit of gratitude to the One above.
We are looking forward to having two dear friends here for supper this afternoon, and they are going to spend the night with us and be in our wednesday nighe bible study. too.
We are having a warm morning once again, at 3 A.M. the tempeature is 48, but it again mentions showers. We have everything ready and we are waiting on a little dry weather. We also hope to have the garden cam done today, if we do we will give you a look at it this afternoon. Dad.
The video above is one that we made last tomato season, 2008, it is not very good, too long and the old man that made it must have been feeling awful bad from his looks, but since green tomatoes are begining to appear, we thought that we would show it anyway. I will make a better one later on in the spring. I love fried green tomators. Dad.
It's Starbucks Coffee time here at Dad's house, and it is all ready and waiting on you, don't forget to stop in and have a little chat wiith me, I look forward to that. I also have plenty off all kinds of TEA.
.
I want us to do is go to the Eagle Web Cam and let it take us right up to the nest and see how they are doing this morning, It has been very interesting the last few days to just watch them grow. Please don't miss them and also show them to your children. I did not get to see them very much yesterday, I was very busy all day. I do hope to find them well when the sun comes up. .
.There are lots of things for you to see over in my side panel, you can see for one thing Tennessee Granddaddy , and he will always make you think and smile. ( I think that he is comming down to help me set those tomato plants out.) and the eagles and a lot more interesting things are there. DAD.
.
This book "Call Me Dad." makes a nice gift for any Dad, new or old. I am a 95+ great grand Pa and I ordered one of the books and I am enjoying it, it brings back so many sweet memories of the time when Jim and Mary were babies. To read more about the book and how to order one go over to the side panel on the right you will see the link.
I am very proud of my visitors list, that is over on the right side panel, Thanks to all of you all around this world who have taken the time to visit me, and THANKS for the many comments that you have sent me.If I can ever be of any help to any of you be sure and call on me. I don't know much but I can talk about TOMATOES. Plese look at this visitors list when you have the time. There are two lists one for countries and one for cities. DAD
.
Here below is another interesting CAM.
Watch the Falcons---
http://www.wvec.com/cams/jrb2.html
.
Here below is my thought for this day.4/15/09.
" Blessed are the merciful ; for they shall obtain mercy."
Jesus said that, it's in Matthew chapter 5 verse 7, we can safely beleive all that Jesus lived and taught.
.I am going to bring this to a close, I will be back if all goes well. Let's try to make this a good day, maybe I have been trying to go a little too fast. I am going to try to slown down a little and be more careful in every step I take and every word that I speak, and act like the old man that I am. All for now.
BYE BYE DAD.
. 865-850-5763
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved .

6 comments:
Good morning Dad! I hope you enjoy the visit with your friends today! God Bless you!
Good Morning Dad,
I know you will enjoy your company that's coming. I enjoyed watching you cook the fried green tomatoes. They sure looked good. I'm going to try your recipe. You should have your own cooking show.
Good morning dad,
hope the Lord will bless you today! I woke up to sunny skies and am drinking a cup of good old chock full o'nuts coffee!
love ya,
carlene
Grandpa, I remember that video from last year, but I watched it again, and oh boy, my mouth sure is watering for some fried green tomatoes! Hope you and Aunt Mary have a good evening with your guests.
Love you,
Mandy
Those are some lucky guests to get to share dinner and lodging with two of the most wonderful people in the world, you and Mary! And it sounds like you are looking forward to their company as well. I hope you get to feeling a bit more energetic. Be sure and pace yourself and take breaks to rest and be quiet, because we all need to do that, no matter our age. Thanks for the coffee... YUM... I'm going to check on the eagles now, I forgot yesterday! Love you, Dad, and thanks for always sharing your day with us!
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
Yes, those are some lucky guests. I couldn't see your video or either WebCam today, but I remember those green tomatoes frying and oh boy, do I wish I was there with you all to enjoy them. ;)
Looks like some lazy eaglets again today, while Mama Eagle watches over them. She's a good mom, isn't she?
Have a wonderful afternoon/evening, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Love and hugs from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment