Monday, April 6, 2009

Entry # SEVENTEEN HUNDRED & TWO

.
Good Morning.

Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
Well we are starting another week and we are hoping for a good one. We need to stop worrying about Mondays, they always end up pretty good, let's just think more about having ourselves ready for it, taking time each morning to spend some time seeking help from above.
.
I am going to stop long enough to get us some Coffee and Tea ready. It won't be long until you will be here to have a cup with me, I hope so, I miss you when you don't show up.
.

I would like to tell you that the weather is getting better for Treking here in Tennessee, spring is here, beautiful blooms every where you look. And the temperature is going to be perfect soon.
.
Mary and I saw Laura yesterday and she tells us that they are having Treks now, this would be a good time for you to get in touch with Laura or Lucy. And make a reservation to go on one of these hikes. You can reach them by clicking on this link below. You will find all the information that you need here, DAD
.
http://www.hikinginthesmokies.com/index.html.
.
I thought that this below is interesting. Dad.
.
"Think of our Llamas as your hiking companions. Not only are they going to carry the load you would normally have to contend with, most llamas enjoy the hike as much as their handler. Llamas with their keen eyes, tend to notice wildlife and draw our attention to things you would normally not even see along the trail. Their intelligence, agility and calm disposition make them outstanding pack animals. Put that together with their surefootedness, ease of handling and low impact on the environment, and you can soon see why so many have come to see trekking as a great way to enjoy the outdoors!"

.

We are supposed to have some freezing weather tonight, but no sign of it is in sight right now. Our day is starting off at 56 at 3 A.M. this Monday morning, but things can change so soon, anyway I do not have anything that will get hurt, I just have a few tomatoes and I can easily cover them up.


And this is the link that will take you right up to the eagles,Eagle Web Cam

It will let you look right down into the eagles nest. I got a good look at them yesterday and they look like that they are doing good. I can see some growth, and the largest one stood up and flapped his wings.I hope that your children are getting to see this, some of my readers are very young, and I do love children. Dad..

I am in need of a few big smiles for Dad's Smile Album I would like to see you there. You know how much I love Smiles, so do help me out. And I would like to get a few smiles from some other country, you know that smiles are the same in every language, so I would not have any trouble in reading your smile. Help me out. DAD..

And while I am begging I would also like for you to look at my guest book, it's also up above in the side panel.I hope that I will see that you did stopped by there today.

Tomato Casual -----Look at this Reggie always has some real interesting things to show us. Thanks Reggie.

.
Weather-----You can give your zip code and get your own weather.

.
I always try to check on
Tennessee Granddaddy He always has something to make me smile.

This is all for right now, maybe something else will come in later. I hope that your day goes well, remember what I said up above.

I will see you in the morning if I am spared, smile and be content an happy today if you are able, and above all be kind to all that you are with today. I am going to try. And don't ever forget that clean sheet that we are given every morning, let's be careful and not mess it up

BYE BYE from DAD..

white6416r@aol.com

865-850-5763

© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.


6 comments:

Cindi said...

Good Morning Dad....have a great day!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Good Morning Dad, glad to hear spring is at your place. It comes on very slow here in upstate NY. Some patches in the woods still have snow. I guess that is good for the maple sugar tappers. Makes a longer season for them. Linda

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning! I did make it in to work now and am checking the e-mail. I am trying to SMILE but it is dark and chilly morning with rain here. I'm always thankful for another day. Hope your Monday is a great one.

Julie said...

I think trekking with the Llama's would be fun. I have been enjoying watching the baby eagles grow. I was luck enough to see two of them hatch. Take care.

baldy said...

DAD, LLAMAS ARE GREAT. sam

jmuhj said...

Hi, Dad and Ms. Mary!

It looks kind of cold and windy out your way. Is it? And I can't see real clear on the WebCam, but do you have a marker of some kind for sweet Princess girl? I see something to the left that looks like one.

Yes, Monday is not so bad. It's a new week, and we have that to be grateful for, yes? It would be nice to trek with llamas. They trek a lot in New Zealand, I hear from a friend who's been there.

Hope your evening is a calm and cozy one. Love and HUGS to you both from Jamaka and fams